The use of coffee brown bags are a great way to save the environment. Coffee bags were produced in 1812 when coffee drinking became more popular after the shortage of teas in the Revolutionary War. Coffee was made out of roasted green coffee beans and served in scoops at merchant stores. It was it 1868 that John Arbuckle introduced a new concept of serving beverage by creating an egg sugar blaze that preserved the roasted coffee.
Other instances of the popularity of coffee drinking was in the 1600s when he Europeans in the Near East traded their silverware for an aromatic coffee. Now, coffee drinking is a daily beverage for most adults, even when they’re on the go. They’re coffee experience wouldn’t have been complete without the convenience of coffee brown bags. We have interesting mock-up designs of coffee brown bags below that you can use to brand your coffee business.
Realistic Coffee Bag Mock-Ups with Coffee Beans
Grocery Coffee Bag Mock-Up PSD
Coffee Packaging Bag Mock-Up
Photorealistic Coffee Bag Mock-Up
Why Coffee Needs to be Packaged
With a lot of coffee brands out there, there might less chances of your coffee brand being noticed. Of course, you can’t compete with Starbucks, but what you can do is use our paper bag mock-ups and customize it to your preferences.
Our simple yet elegant coffee bag designs will make it easy for you to package your brand and give it a premium identity. A good packaging also preserves the life of your coffee beans, so your customers can enjoy it for a long time.
Take a look at some of our interesting coffee mock-ups and see what works best for you.
- Foil Coffee Bag Mock-up. Foils are a great way to protect your coffee bean from extreme heat and it can keep away unwanted dust or particles as well.
- Coffee Paper Bag Mock-up. This coffee bag mock-up is great for special coffee deliveries and take-out coffees.
- Grocery Coffee Bag Mock-up. Offering your very own homegrown coffee at a reasonable price? This grocery coffee bag mock-up might just tired attract grocery shoppers.
- Coffee Presentation Bag Mock-up. This mock-up with a fancy design is ideal for coffee infused with sweet flavors like strawberry and banana.
Foil Coffee Bag Mock-Up
Coffee Paper Bag Mock-Up
Coffee Presentation Bag Mock-Up
Coffee Branding Mock-Up
Coffee Product Bag Mock-Up PSD
Designing Your Coffee Bag
Your coffee bag must show your logo and elements like coffee bean and coffee cup so they’d identify your product as such. You can also design your coffee branding mock-ups with interesting trivia about how your coffee is made or some general facts on coffee like these:
- Coffee is the second valued commodity next to petroleum.
- Starbucks coffee contains more caffeine than most energy drinks.
- 2.25 billion cups of coffee are drank everyday.
- George Washington created instant coffee in 1910.
- Coffee beans are actually fruit pits and not the beans like Hunt’s pork and beans.
- Starbucks have spent much more on their employees health insurances than in producing their coffee beans.
- Want your coffee to work in your system? Drink Coffee from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Coffee can bring you many benefits, but too much caffeine isn’t good for your health also. There are many coffeemakers nowadays that combine their coffee with healthier ingredients like natural herbs, brown sugar, and honey. You can add your own twist to your coffee taste by mixing a special ingredient and promoting that unique flavor as a copy on your coffee bag.
Don’t be afraid of trying a new design—feel free to experiment on coffee bag designs for your brand. Just remember to follow basic design rules.