A corporate brochure is used by a company to provide information about its business operations, its product and/or service offerings, and other items that can attract more customers to trust the brand. It is very important to plan the creation and design process of the corporate brochure as it is one of the most used marketing tool of any company other than those that concern digital and online marketing activities.
A corporate brochure mock-up will be very helpful in the processes of editing the brochure and assuring that it is already done and ready for printing. We can give you samples of corporate brochure mock-ups so it can be easier for you to undergo the process of assessing whether a brochure can already be released for the consumption of the common public. Moreover, we also have samples of Envelope Mock-ups, which you may download for additional references if you will be needing these items in future projects and processes.
Corporate Bi-Fold Brochure Mock-up
Corporate Company Tri-Fold Brochure Mock-up
Clean Corporate Brochure Mock-up
Corporate Square Brochure Mock-up
Photorealistic Corporate Brochure Mock-up
Importance of a Corporate Brochure Mock-up
A mock-up of a corporate brochure is important for the following reasons:
- It allows the creator and designed of the corporate brochure to edit the corporate brochure more often at an easier process.
- It can be passed online to different members of the marketing team and the heads of different departments of the company so they can provide their inputs about the design and content of the corporate brochure.
- It allows the company to have a well-curated corporate brochure because of the revisions that it has undergone in a matter of time.
Usage of a Corporate Brochure
A corporate brochure, once approved, may be used for the following purposes:
- It can be used as a marketing tool that will be disseminated in conventions and other events where the company will be present.
- It can be placed in the reception area of the business so people will be more aware about the business and its processes.
- It can be an additional means of advertising as people can pass it from one person to another.
- It can be included in the welcome loot of new employees of the company so that they will know more about the business.
Aside from our corporate brochure mock-ups, you may also download our samples and templates of different Advertising Mock-ups.
Free PSD Corporate Brochure Mock-up
Branding Corporate Brochure Mock-up
Professional Corporate Brochure Mock-up
Corporate Magazine Brochure Mock-up
Inclusions of a Corporate Brochure
A corporate brochure includes the following information:
- The name of the business and the basic professional information of the business
- If used to provide more information about the company, it may contain a brief history of how the company started and how it is able to maintain its position in the market nowadays.
- The location of the business.
- The nature of operations of the business.
- The products and services being offered by the business.
- The kind of employees that are needed by the business to grow.
- The business hours that the company follows
- The company’s goals, missions, and vision.
- The objective of the company in striving hard to achieve different milestones in the industry.
- The awards and citations being received by the business.
- The facilities present in the business vicinity.
- Other information that can develop the branding and worth of the company.
The items listed above may vary depending on the purpose of the corporate brochure creation and the items that the management only want to include in the corporate brochure. Other than our corporate brochure mock-ups, you may also be interested to browse through and download our samples of Mock-up Templates for other items that you may want to create and edit.