Corporate envelopes deserve proper thought in terms of branding and design just as much as other corporate materials. Your company envelope serves as your best foot forward in presenting your company, so it is crucial that you make them as presentable as you possibly could.
In this article, we have collected this list of Envelope Mock-ups from all over the Internet to help you sort out your branding dilemmas. We will be discussing the different types of envelopes that you can utilize that is available in the market today and some list of reasons why it is essential to customize your company’s envelopes.
121+ Corporate Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, PowerPoint, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator, Apple Keynote, Google Slides, HTML5 - START DOWNLOADING
Corporate Branding Envelope Mock-up
Corporate Stationery Envelope Mock-up
Photorealistic Corporate Envelope Mock-up
Corporate Envelope Letter Mock-up
Why It Is Essential to Customize Your Company’s Envelopes
An envelope is not just a folded piece of material, a tad thicker than the usual piece of paper. An envelope is more than that and understanding its uses will be beneficial to your company’s marketing strategies. Here are some reasons to invest in personalizing your company’s envelopes:
- Your envelopes also serve as an extension to your marketing action plans. Your envelope should not evade the chance to get your company’s name out there. With its high chance of being transferred from one person to the other, your envelope will most likely be exposed to a wider population.
- Your envelope is the best way to create an awesome first impression. Think of your envelope similar to a gift wrapping paper. It is the first thing that your client gets to see before your letter and should evoke the feeling of excitement and urgency to open it up.
- The envelope should also be capable of containing your important documents or letters. An envelope is not only to beautify, but is also essential for practical reasons. Your envelope should be able to protect your documents from environmental factors and, at the same time, keep them confidential.
When branding your company materials, you are going to need all the tools that will help you to achieve that, like our Business Card Mock-ups.
Corporate Identity Envelope Mock-up
Free Corporate Envelope PSD Mock-up
Corporate Postcard Envelope Mock-up
Corporate Square Shaped Envelope Mock-up
The Different Types of Envelopes
With all the different types and shapes of envelopes in the market, you might be bewildered as to which will work best for you and your company. We have listed the most popular types of envelope here that are universally available and their specific functions. Read on to find what they are:
- The commercial envelope is the most popular one by far. It is most commonly used in formal written correspondence between corporations and comes in dimensions that are best to showcase company logos and is fitting to print out company addresses.
- The A-style envelope is best to use when you need to invite people for a corporate event and to accentuate your company’s personalized stationery. This envelope is reserved for special events as it delivers a high-quality feel. This envelope’s flap is typically square and is your best choice if you are sending out promotional materials like company brochures and booklets.
- The baronial envelope is best for special greeting cards, company invitations, and corporate announcements. This type of envelope is somewhat of a mix between the commercial and A-style envelopes.
For more templates that you can use to amp up your company’s branding strategies, take a look at our Office Branding Mock-ups.