Mock-ups are a great way of presenting your new product to your clients or potential users. They effectively give them ideas as to how the final product will look and feel like. These mock-up designs could also be used in advertising. You could do a test run using them before going into full production.
When you need to present your new website template or showcase your new startup website, you would need a creative way of presenting them. Laptop mock-ups offer a great way for you to do this. These realistic laptop mock-ups will be very useful when you have new projects forthcoming.
Realistic Laptop Mock-up
Mac Laptop Mock-up
Laptop Screen Mock-up
Office Laptop Mock-up
Sleek Laptop Mock-up
Benefits of Using Laptop Mock-ups
Laptop mock-ups have been very popular in the past few years. More and more companies are using it to present their new website or product to clients. The popularity of laptop mock-ups can be compared to the rise in popularity also of office branding mock-ups among UI designers. They both offer great platforms in showcasing what you have to offer. Here are some benefits of using a laptop mock-up.
- It saves time. The basic foundation is already there. You already have the laptop and sometimes a few other things associated with it. The only thing you need to do is edit it so that you get to show your clients what you have done.
- You get feedback from clients before going into full production. This is a great benefit of using mock-ups. You get to see the clients’ reaction to your new product so you get their feedback.
- It presents the product design in a real setting. You see laptop mock-ups in a coffee table with a cup of coffee beside it. There are also ones with the hands of a laptop user in it. Whatever it is, they offer a way for the design to be showcased in a real-world environment.
Free Laptop Mock-up
Laptop Skin Mock-up
iPhone and Laptop Mock-up
Photorealistic Laptop Mock-up
What to Look For
There are many laptop mock-ups available online. They come in different shapes and sizes and can contain as many details as it can. When looking for the perfect mock-up to use for your new app or website, check out these things so you get the best use of the product:
- Fully scalable. You may need to resize the mock-up to fit your preferences and to better showcase the design of your app or website. That means they should be scalable so that when you paste your own design, the pixels and the final resolution is just right.
- Editable backdrop. There are laptop mock-ups that let you edit the backdrop. You can choose a coffee shop or an office backdrop or whatever setting you feel would present your product better.
- Easy to edit. The mock-up can contain screens and backgrounds that are easy to edit. Editing them should be an easy task on Photoshop using Smart Objects.
When looking to present your new blog or website, look no further because you can easily download laptop mock-ups. Some of them look like workspace mock-ups so you get to see how the laptop and hence your page will look like in a real workplace setting.