A logo is an important part of any business. Its purpose is to advertise and brand the company. Doing this can help boost your market sales as well as getting your company recognized. But making a logo is easier said than done. If you are looking to find some great logo ideas, check out what we have in store for you!
Here we have a list of logo mock-ups for you to choose from. To browse for more, you can check out more of our mock-up designs that we offer on our website.
Free PSD Logo Mock-up
Photorealistic Logo Mock-up
3D Logo Mock-up
Cardboard Logo Mock-up
Letterpress Logo Mock-up
What Is a Logo?
Logos are a graphic mark that is commonly used by companies, organizations, and even individuals to help promote their brands or movements to public recognition. These logos are to represent the company like its name.
In graphic design, logo designs are a crucial aspect in signifying a company or organization. The design of the logo helps in identifying the company itself, which involves complex thinking and design. They should conceptualize the ideals and quality of the company.
What Exactly Is a Mock-up?
Mock-ups are files that have a certain arrangement of text and images to be printed. These are great for those who are in need of examples and ideas when creating projects and documents. These are used as guidelines in what the output should look like.
For free logos, you can check out more free PSD logos that we offer here on Template.net.
Wooden Logo Mock-up
Shop Sign Logo Mock-up
Glasses Logo Mock-up
Stamp Logo Mock-up
Futuristic Logo Mock-up
Which Logo Mock-up Should I Choose?
Below are the mock-ups that we offer, which can be used onto different materials, each with its own design and purpose.
- Free PSD Logo Mock-up. PSD stands for Photoshop Document. When using Photoshop, this is the default format used for saving.
- Photorealistic Logo Mock-up. Photorealistic refers to an art that is visually similar to a photograph.
- 3D Logo Mock-up. This type of logo is three-dimensional, which is specifically great on buildings in which it pops out.
- Cardboard Logo Mock-up. This logo is good for cardboard materials and designs.
- Letterpress Logo Mock-up. The design of this logo resembles letterpress printing, which is basically letters and words pressed on using a printing press. This gives a raised inked surface effect on the material used.
- Wooden Logo Mock-up. This type of logo is great if the material used is wood. This gives a natural effect to the design.
- Shop Sign Logo Mock-up. Shops usually have signs popping out from their buildings to attract passerby. This logo is great if you’re going for the classic shop look.
- Glasses Logo Mock-up. If you are looking to print your logo on glasses, this mock-up is perfect. This gives your business an edge with branding. Who doesn’t love glasses logos?
- Stamp Logo Mockup. Stamp logos are made through, well, stamps. This look gives more of a distinguished and authentic effect to the logo.
- Futuristic Logo Mockup. This type of logo is more on the technological side. The designs are complex yet simple.
If you are looking for more 3D designs, we have more 3D logo designs that you can find here on our website.