One way of promotional activity for any event or business is the branded promotions. Using items being used everyday like ball pens and umbrellas, logos of product brands, or of events are seen on these items. In designing these items, mock ups are done to see how the logo design would look like on the promotional items.
The Mock-up Templates presented on this page show examples of mock-ups that are specifically made on mugs and mug boxes. Mugs are used by people at home or in the office. Thus, it is perfect when it comes to promotional activities and gift items.
Coffee Mug Mock-up
Black Mug Mock-up
Mug Logo Mock-up
Travel Mug Mock-up
Why Use Mock-Ups in Product Design?
The following are reasons why mock-ups are used when it comes to design:
- For clients to understand better. When you present your idea for a design on promotions, it is best understood by the clients if you present a visual example rather than explain every detail through bodies of texts. Clients can better express their comments on the product design through the mock-up presented.
- For better presentation. To make your proposal presentation appealing to the audience, you can choose between making your own mock-up or using available mock-ups on the web that will best embody the design you are presenting.
- For determining possible product issues. A mock-up shows an image on how the product would look like in an actual set up so distinguishing what to change or add becomes an easier thing to do.
- For better guides. For client who are having a hard time getting an idea on what design to have, numerous mock-ups on the Web can be referred to as guides in creating a design fit for the company or event being promoted for. Coffee Cup Mock-ups, for example, can be used when it designing coffee mugs and cups.
PSD Mug Mock-up
Mug Box Mock-up
Photorealistic Mug Mock-up
Free Customizable Mug Mock-up
Stainless Steel Mug Mock-up
Using Mock-up Templates
In a fast-paced business environment where there are many clients and transactions to do, creating Advertising Mock-ups from scratch may not be applicable to you. Fortunately, there are numerous mock-ups you can search on the Web that would help you in two ways:
- Reference. There are mock-up templates that have already been designed with a certain company name in stylish font types and sizes. You can use these templates as a guide to clients in choosing what they like to incorporate in their design.
- Base design. Certain mock-up templates are made with only an image with a caption saying, “Your Design Here.” These templates can be edited on a raster graphics editor software. You can add the texts and images specified by your clients and present it to them afterwards.
Promotional strategies are essential in marketing not only the products and services a company offers but also the business entity itself. These strategies make the company be known to the potential consumers who might see the items. Thus, having a great mock-up from scratch or with templates’ reference, will help clients and designers to achieve the product designs that would best represent the business entity as a whole.