Tickets are a great way to invite people to concerts, exhibitions, movie screenings, and other events that require passes. You can even use tickets as private jet boarding passes. A ticket is a promotional material that carries a monetary value in exchange for goods or services.
You can make a promo ticket for your event if it requires an admission fee. We have some ticket mock-up designs that’ll help you present your ticket layout professionally to your marketing director or events manager. Discover unique and elegant ticket mock-up designs for multipurpose use below and customize these to your own preferences.
Event Ticket Mock-Up
Season Ticket Mock-Up
Airplane Ticket Mock-Up
Small Event Ticket Mock-Up
What We Offer
Ticket designs take time to make, and clients or your promo coordinator may require you to make multiple ticket designs for approval, so it’s better to present to them mock-ups that can give them an idea of what their desired ticket design will look like.
See how our cool event ticket mock-up designs can function for a specific event:
- Event Ticket Mock-up. This event mock-up with vibrant colors is ideal for food festivals, music concerts, car shows, and other outdoor events.
- Season Ticket Mock-up. Organize a fun-filled day out with sports fans or movie fanatics with this season ticket mock-up which features a bar code for you to verify your guests’ attendance.
- Airplane Ticket Mock-up. Prepare free boarding passes as a travel incentive or a gift card using this mock-up.
- Small Event Ticket Mock-up. These small tickets are great for arcades or even for block screenings and museum passes.
Designing Your Ticket
Some people collect tickets as an event souvenir; they might even buy one because the event design fascinates them. You can make your ticket memorable to your audience by bearing in mind these design tips:
- Value your design. Tickets have monetary value, so make sure the design is worthy for them to see your event.
Round Corner Ticket Mock-Up
Insomnia Ticket Mock-Up
Free Ticket Mock-Up
Photorealistic Ticket Mock-Up
Concert Ticket Mock-Up
Blank Realistic Ticket Mock-Up
- Place an interesting photo. Sometimes, all it takes for a photo to stand out is one interesting photo with a human subject on it. Tickets with photos are more likely to sell than tickets with just solid-colored backgrounds or patterns.
- State admission details. There are different types of tickets according to seating arrangement and prices. Make sure to label your tickets as such.
- Include an area for ticket stub. Ticket stubs cover 1/8 of the ticket layout and contains the type of ticket purchased, seat assignment, and venue date and time.
Of course, there is no wrong way to designing tickets; however, these are just a few tips with you so you can maximize all the mock-ups we have here on offer at our site.
Mock-Up Style Guide
It’s already a given that you should design your mock-ups to suit whichever event or occasion you have brewing. However, there some schools of thought that you should take into consideration and customize the concert ticket mock-ups on our list using these famous ticket design ideas as a guide:
- Geometric. Decorate your ticket with triangular or polygonal shapes. Color those shapes with at least 2 opposite shades.
- Black and gold. Make a minimalist yet regal ticket design using black and gold colors. This will be perfect for anniversary tickets or fashion shows.
- Art splash. Mix some abstract art on your ticket or splash it with paint effects for creative conferences.
- Close-ups. Have a close-up portrait or a half-face portrait of famous personalities or celebrities performing at their own concert or speaking at huge shows.
- Calligraphic. Create a DIY design by using calligraphy brushes to create rustic themed tickets to art gallery or exhibit.
With these design ideas in mind, you can have more freedom and convenience in designing your tickets.