Packaging should be equally significant as the product. The outer appearance of any product should be the first hand to sell. What should be taken into consideration by consumers is that what actually matters is the taste or quality of a certain product which is mostly ignored because of its unattractive packaging.
How your products appear to its consumers should be an issue of concern to all those who plan on putting up their own business. An outer package should be able to convince its consumers to pick up the product.
You might want to check out these sample water bottle Mock-up Templates and see how you go about your own brand.
Plastic Water Bottle Mock-up
Reusable Water Bottle Mock-up
Free Water Bottle Mock-up
Aluminum Water Bottle Mock-up
Mineral Water Bottle Mock-up
Sports Water Bottle Mock-up
Importance of Packaging
If you are doubtful about creating an impact with your product packaging, make sure that you know about how important your packaging is as a means of communication to your consumers. You cannot guarantee consumer consumption by just looking at your bare products; your packaging has to convince buyers to buy your products.
How would you know if your packaging is good enough? Know its importance before anything else.
- Unique branding. This differentiates your product from the rest of its kind. This is your way of advertising at the same time showcasing anything extraordinary that it offers more than just those the common brands.
- Packaging color preference. Make sure that you are aware of the preference of your consumer when it comes to the color. It is important that a particular color of packaging adapts to the preference of most of your consumers. You certainly will want to do research on this.
- Product impression. A certain impression on your product can go a long way as it becomes memorable to those who have been constantly consuming it. In a way, your packaging is your logo so the design should all the more be memorable so that your consumers stick to your brand.
Poor packaging of your products will make you lose your target market even when your products were created with great quality.
See these PSD Bottle Mock-up samples and get to pick a design you might want for your product packaging.
Glass Water Bottle Mock-up
3D Water Bottle Mock-up
Water Bottle Logo Mock-up
Water Bottle Mock-up in PSD
Soda Water Bottle Mock-up
If you want to do away with boring packaging designs, be creative with different styles for your product. You could do a pop-up design or anything that interests you. The important thing is how your overall packaging could attract consumers. Looking for bottle packaging designs for the wine you’re brewing as a souvenir for your family or to distribute locally? Get interesting designs and check out these Wine Bottle Mock-up samples.
Here are a few packaging designs that you might want to try on your product:
- Earth-friendly packaging. These are more of the recyclable materials used on your product packaging. This could attract consumers who are also interested in reusing the earth-friendly packaging that you showcase.
- Compartmentalized fast food packaging. You would not want your food to be mixed together with all your other orders so this packaging will be convenient to you. You could even keep it for other uses you might think of.
- Origami designed bowl. Finger foods like popcorn, chips, or nuts could be ideal in this packaging. Not does it only contain your food properly, it helps you prevent from making a mess with all your other food on hand.
Choose a design for your products now and get creative with it.