Exit Interview Interview Questionnaire is the set of questions prepared in order to survey a candidate who is leaving the organization. These type of questionnaires are prepared by the human resource department before the employee vacate his or her position in the company. Here are some questionnaire templates to help you with further queries.
15+ Exit Interview Questionnaire Templates in PDF | DOC
1. Exit Interview Questionnaire Template
2. Confidential Exit Interview Questionnaire Template
3. Sample Exit Interview Questionnaire Template
4. Employment Exit Interview Questionnaire
5. Basic Exit Interview Questionnaire in PDF
6. Standard Exit Interview Questionnaire Template
7. Retiree Exit Interview Questionnaire Template
8. Formal Exit Interview Questionnaire in PDF
9. Faculty and Staff Exit Interview Questionnaire
10. Exit Interview Questionnaire Example in PDF
11. Client Exit Interview Questionnaire Template
12. Employee Exit Interview Questionnaire
13. Exit Interview Questionnaire in PDF
14. Printable Exit Interview Questionnaire Template
15. Exit Interview Questionnaire Format in PDF
16. Exit Interview Questionnaire in DOC
How to Prepare an Exit Interview Questionnaire?
Step 1: Prepare a Word Document
The first step is to prepare a Word document so that you are able to frame the questions that you want to ask the employee who is leaving. Go to Microsoft word and prepare the page for the formulation of the document. You will get a blank page where you need to adjust the specifications such as the font style and the size of the document. You can also adjust the margin and page size.
Step 2: Prepare the List of Questions
You might have many questions in your mind make sure that you list them all on a page. Listing them will help you not to forget any of the questions that you need to ask at the time of the interview. This is a kind of checklist that you are preparing with all the questions that are required for the exit interview.
Step 3: Decide the format of the Questionnaire
How do you want your questionnaire to look when it reaches the employee. You want to make things easy and simple right? So, make sure you create a format that is easily understandable and navigatable. You want to make the process smoother for the employee. Hence choose the right format.
Step 4: Prepare the Document
In this fourth step, you can finally prepare the framework of the document. After you are done with that input the questions that you have framed.
Step 5: Make sure to Check
After you are done with the formulation process check it so that you do not miss out on any question. You need to be sure that you have inputted all the questions that you want to ask. Check if there is any mistake. If there is make sure to immediately correct it.
What are the Most Asked Questions in an Exit Interview Questionnaire?
- Why did you think of looking for a new job?
- What lead you to accept a new position?
- Why do you feel that you are equipped to do the job well?
- What is your opinion about the work culture in our company?
- if you were able to change something in our company or your job what will be that?
- What do you want to say about the management procedures of our company?
- What will be your input in developing training programs for employees?
- Explain your experience here.
What are the Valuable Inputs from an Exit Interview Questionnaire?
An Exit Interview Questionnaire is prepared so that you can get valuable inputs for the company. It is like a survey that is done to understand the mindset of the employee who is leaving. This helps to get better feedback and you can also list down questions that will help in improving the organization as a whole.
If you get better feedback from the exiting employee you can use it as an element of better PR. So, choosing the right questions can enable you to know the thought process of your employees and can help you improve and do better.
Why do Companies Conduct Exit Interviews?
Conducting exit interviews helps the organization to grow. This also contributes to knowing what your employees think about you. There work experience and the company culture get shared with the interview questions. You get to know a lot more. This information helps you to improve and make the process of the organization and the work culture better.