The Patient Health form or questionnaire may be a multiple-choice self-report personality inventory that’s used as a screening and diagnostic tool for any reasonably health disorders. The Patient Health form or questionnaire may be a diagnostic tool for mental state disorders utilized by health care professionals. It basically includes five scales covering that is depression, anxiety, somatoform, alcohol, and eating. The PHQ is a component of a family of connected measures, as well as the PHQ-9, that is the depression scale from the PHQ, and also the PHQ-15, that is that the physical symptom scale from the PHQ. Have a look at the patient health questionnaire templates provided down below and choose the one that best fits your purpose.
11+ Patient Health Questionnaire Templates in DOC | PDF
1. Patient Health Questionnaire Template
2. Patient Health Questionnaire Template in PDF
3. Patient Health Questionnaire for Teens
4. Weekly Patient Health Questionnaire Template
5. Patient Health Questionnaire in PDF
6. Basic Patient Health Questionnaire Example
7. Teens Patient Health Questionnaire Template
8. New Patient Health Questionnaire in DOC
9. New Patient Questionnaire Template
10. Patient Health Questionnaire Template in DOC
11. Child Patient Health Questionnaire Example
12. New Patient Registration Questionnaire in DOC
What is a health questionnaire?
What is the difference between Phq 2 and PHQ 9?
What is the PHQ 9 utilized for?
What is the health history questionnaire?
Frequently Asked Questions
What should be included in past medical history?
What questions would you ask a patient?
- What Are Your Medical and Surgical Histories?
- What Prescription and Non-Prescription Medications Do You Take?
- What Allergies Do You Have?
- What Is Your Smoking, Alcohol, and Illicit Drug Use Records?
- Have You Worked in the Armed Forces?