Personal Questionnaire is the set of questions that is prepared to gather personal details for interviews, surveys, etc. It is the type of questionnaire that contains all the important personal questions that are required to answer for a purpose. You can check out these templates that are provided here so that you can get a better idea of the topic.
10+ Personal Questionnaire Templates in PDF | DOC
1. Personal Questionnaire Template
2. Printable Personal Questionnaire Template
3. Management Personal Questionnaire Template
4. Professional Personal Questionnaire Example
5. Simplified Personal Questionnaire Template
6. Supplement to Personal Questionnaire Example
7. Personal Questionnaire Template in PDF
8. Personal Questionnaire Example in DOC
9. Personal Attribute Questionnaire Example
10. Client Personal Questionnaire Template
11. Personal Questionnaire Template in DOC
How To Prepare a Personal Questionnaire?
Step 1: Development of the Document
Prepare a Word file or a google doc where you want to design the questionnaire. Choose the application that is compatible for you and you can easily draft the questionnaire that you want for a certain purpose.
Step 2: List of Personal Questions
Make a list of the questions that you want to ask the person. Register all the personal questions that you think are suitable for the interview or the survey. This will help you to make choices and use only those that you require to be answered.
Step 3: Prepare the Questionnaire Format
Prepare the format you require for the questionnaire. Because this is an official document, therefore, you will have to keep the format professional. The personal questionnaire will be like any other set of questions but only containing personal questions.
Step 4: Desing the Questionnaire
The step before the final step is to develop the final draft that is the main questionnaire. Be very cautious about when you are drafting the final set. Make sure that you are designing with a well-structured format. The questions should be appropriately placed and sot that the filling up process is simplified.
Step 5: Reviewing is Necessary
The final document should be revised and checked so that there is no mistake in the final product that is the personal questionnaire. You need to be cautious about the preparation so that there is no mistake in the set of questions.
These simple and basic five steps if followed diligently can give you the required product that you desire.
Why is a Personal Questionnaire Important?
In simple terms, a questionnaire is a research element to gather information from the respondents. Suppose you are conducting research that needs personal details from the respondents you can prepare a questionnaire using the above-mentioned steps.
In the case of interviews, there are rounds where personal questions are asked. You can prepare an application form full of personal questions or a separate form where the applicant needs to fill up the personal details.
For surveys conducted by big corporates also includes personal questionnaires to know their clients and customers. The response helps them to prepare better and bring new changes that will be more acceptable.
What are the Advantages of Personal Questionnaires?
- The questionnaire an inexpensive method of gathering data. Therefore if you want to conduct a survey that includes the collection of personal data then this is the most effective way to do so.
- Questionnaires are very much practical in nature. They can be targeted to the required group from whom you want to gather the personal data.
- Personal Questionnaires make it easy and quick to get the information. You can distribute handouts, or draft online papers and send it across to gather the information.
- With the help of a personal questionnaire, you can get to target a vast range of target audiences. That means that the method of the personal questionnaire has a larger reach.
- The use of the method of personal questionnaire makes it easier to analyze as you are getting the exact data. Therefore you can easily compare, analyze or evaluate whatever you want to do with the collected data.
- Personal Questionnaire can help you to cover any type of topic that you want to cover. You have a wide range of opportunities to ask any type of question through a personal questionnaire. But that should be relevant and not derogatory.
- The response rate is comparatively higher than any other method. Therefore it is a very convenient form when it comes to the collection of data.
- You can collect factually correct data that will give you better results in the further process.