Before the final employment, a final screening is run to get the basic knowledge of the candidate’s health condition. The questionnaire that is developed to conduct that survey is termed as the Pre-Employment Questionnaire. The questionnaire contains basic questions about their health issues before making the candidate an employee of the organization.
The templates that are provided here can give you the idea of the questions that can be asked. You can download these templates at your convenience.
10+ Pre-Employment Health Questionnaire Templates in PDF | MS Word
1. Pre-Employment Health Questionnaire Template
2. Pre-Employment Medical Evaluation Questionnaire
3. Basic Pre Employment Health Questionnaire
4. Pre-Employment Medical Questionnaire Template
5. Pre-Employment Medical Questionnaire Sample
6. Pre-Employment Health Assessment Questionnaire
7. Pre-Employment Health Questionnaire Example
8. Pre-Employment Health Questionnaire Format
9. Formal Pre-Employment Health Questionnaire
10. Printable Pre-Employment Health Questionnaire
11. Pre-Employment Health Questionnaire in DOC
How to Prepare a Pre-Employment Health Questionnaire?
Step 1: Prepare the List of all the Questions
You need to make the list of all the questions. This list will consist of the questions that you require to know about the candidate you are going hire. Whatever queries and doubts you want to clear, you can form it in the structure of a question and list it down.
Step 2: Formulate the Structure
The Questionnaire should be drafted in a well-organized and professional pattern. The health questionnaire is a part of the interview screening process. Therefore it is necessary that you come up with a good and formal structure. This will give the questionnaire a formal and professional outlook.
Step 3: Set the Tone Right
Don’t be rude. Make sure not to ask questions that can be humiliating or hurting. You can ask questions that are relevant to the type of work your employee will be doing. The employee should not find the questions discriminating. Therefore ensure that the tone is perfect and not out of the line.
Step 4: Easy to Understand
The candidate should understand what the employer wants to ask. Therefore it is very necessary that you prepare the questions in easy and simple terms for better understanding. You need to make use of the words that can communicate the questions properly and therefore get the proper answer.
Step 5: Review the Questionnaire
After you are done preparing the questionnaire before making it the final version make sure to review it to omit any errors and mistakes. There should not be any problem with the questions and structure of the questionnaire. This step can be the last one in the process but it is very important. This last step can make a huge difference if gone wrong.
Why is it Important to Have Health-Related Questions?
Sometime organizations may put their employees into physical labor. Therefore it is very important to know if employees have any health issues. Getting to know the candidate’s impediment helps the organization to avoid assigning those employees any heavy task.
Many employees have different issues that can forbid them from doing many tasks. Therefore it is essential for the employees to know about the issues the employees might be suffering. But the condition of collecting these data is to maintain complete secrecy and do not reveal any bit of it.
4 Tips to Handle Health-Related Questions during Recruitment
- Training your interviewers to know the line between the questions they can ask and they cannot ask. It is important to know the boundary.
- The questions that are asked should be reviewed regularly. This is necessary to do to keep the questions relevant to the task the employees are performing.
- If any candidate has any kind of disability or problem, make sure to make required and necessary adjustments that will create a suitable and favorable atmosphere for the employees at work. But the adjustments should be on par with the job role of the employee.
- The most important thing is that all the health-related questions are very sensitive data. There should a proper system of data protection and management. The complete secrecy should be maintained. The questions should not mark the breach of any law. Therefore ensure the questions have compliance with the legislation.
- Pre-Employment Health Questionnaire is an essential part of an organization where employees have to do physical tasks or very hectic tasks that takes a toll on health
- The templates provided here can help you prepare questions that are not discriminatory yet can help you get the answers to many questions.
- The steps will ensure that you can complete the formulation process easily without any problem.
- To avoid any health problem after the employee starts working the data is essential
- A workplace should always be safe and secure from discrimination and equality has to be maintained. Therefore it is essential that the interviewers should be thoroughly trained and should be well-informed.