Strategic planning questionnaires are utilized to know fields of development to guarantee a constant increase by creating a strategic plan to enhance products/services on the basis of the feedback. Strategic Planning Survey Template can be used to obtain insights into an organization’s strengths and weaknesses. Thus, have a look at the samples of strategic planning questionnaires provided down below and choose the one that best fits your purpose.
5+ Strategic Planning Questionnaire Templates in PDF | MS word
1. Strategic Planning Questionnaire Template
2. Basic Strategic Planning Questionnaire Template
3. Strategic Planning Process Questionnaire
4. Strategic Planning Questionnaire Sample
5. Pre Strategic Planning Survey Questionnaire
6. Strategic Planning Questionnaire in DOC
What do you understand by strategic planning?
Strategic planning is a method in which organizational leaders define their idea for the future as well as distinguish their aims and purposes for the organization. The method also comprises building the series in which those purposes should fall so that the organization is allowed to reach its stated vision.
What is the strategic planning process?
What are the critical elements of a strategic plan?
- Mission, vision, and goals.
- Center values.
- Strengths, weaknesses, possibilities, and warnings.
- Objectives, tactics, and operational methods.
- Determinations and funding streams.
What are the important strategic questions?
- What is the idea you want to own?
- How is the organization going to improve?
- What should the organization do more of?
- What should the organization stop doing?
- What are the biggest blockages the organization meets?
- What could obstruct our organization?
- How can we develop the product we give?
How do you create a strategy?
- Collect the facts
- Promote a vision statement
- Produce a mission statement
- Classify strategic objectives
- Tactical Plans
- Performance Management
What are the five measures in the strategic planning process?
- Define your vision
- Collect and examine the information
- Form a strategy
- Execute your strategy
- Assess and control