Work Questionnaire is a general form of a questionnaire that contains a list of questions that are related to the work of an individual. The questionnaire may contain a survey of the work environment, surveying different types of jobs, interview questions, etc. Here are some questionnaire templates that can provide you with a lot of variant questions.
20+ Work Questionnaire Templates in PDF | DOC
1. Work Performance Questionnaire Template
2. Work Design Questionnaire Template
3. Working for Survey Questionnaire Template
4. Return to Work Questionnaire Template
5. Work Activity Questionnaire Template
6. Capability for Work Questionnaire Template
7. Quality of Work Questionnaire Template
8. Work-Related Stress Questionnaire Template
9. Work Conditions Survey Questionnaire Template
10. Psychosocial Work Questionnaire Template
11. Work-Relatedness Determination Questionnaire Template
12. Shift Work Questionnaire Template
13. Accident at Work Questionnaire Template
14. Work and Pastimes Questionnaire Template
15. Work Functioning Questionnaire Template
16. Work Productivity and Activity Impairment Questionnaire
17. Workers Compensation Medical Status Questionnaire
18. Work Life Balance Questionnaire Template
19. Refusal of Work Questionnaire Template
20. Work History Education Questionnaire Template
21. Standard Work Conditioning Questionnaire Template
How Will You Prepare a Work Questionnaire?
Step 1: Word Document is the Solution
Yes, you read it right. The solution to prepare this questionnaire is to prepare a word document. Open the MS Word application and start working on the new document. Make the adjustments that are required in the document. Select the font style, font size, margins, page size, font color, etc. All these setups you can make before you start the documentation.
Step 2: Fame the Questions
Make sure that before you design the questionnaire you already have the questions that you need to put in the document. You need to be prepared with all the questions that you have to ask be it for a survey, interview, research, preparation to give an interview, etc. Fame all the questions. You can make use of a checklist or just a simplified document.
Step 3: A professional Design Goes a Long Way
Create a design for your questionnaire. The design here is the framework or the structure of the document. You need to be a professional when you create the structure. Make use of the structure or layout that looks formal. Remember that the questionnaire that you are going to develop is for an official purpose.
Step 4: The Process of Formulation
Start preparing the document. Put the questions in the format that you have designed. You can make your required adjustments. If you have set the questionnaire pattern in an objective pattern make sure to provide multiple choices for them. In case your structure is subjective, the keep spaces for the answers.
Step 5: Revising is the Best Option
Before you make it as a final draft, make sure that you revise it or re-check it. You don’t want to have errors in the questionnaire that you developed for the official purpose. Therefore this last step is an extremely important and mandatory step.
Why do You Need to Prepare a Work Questionnaire?
There are many reasons or tasks that require the preparation of a questionnaire for work. For example, if you are taking the interview of the applicants. In many organizations, the applicants are asked to fill up a sheet of questions during their walk-in round. The questionnaire contains many detailed questions about the applicants who are directly related to work or the job they are interviewing for.
In many organizations, the application form itself contains an extensive list of questions to be filled before they get selected for the next round. The answers to these questions decide if they will go further in the process, or will be disqualified.
If someone has to perform a survey or conduct research on the unemployment rate or why some people are unemployed, the questions of the questionnaire are related to jobs and types of work. To get the proper result and to understand better the causal reason the questions are framed.
To conclude we can understand that the work questionnaire does not have to always be the set of questions that are asked to an employee of an organization. It can be anything and on any type of work or job. But these questionnaires are a very important part of an individual, organization, group of people, etc. The answers to these questions give better insight into the work culture.