10+ Instagram Ad Templates
Over the years, the internet has become more than just a channel for gathering information or for communicating with people. It has also become a mode or a method to promote something. Even on social media websites, these are very rampant because advertisers are aware that there are a lot of social media users worldwide.
Specifically, these are referred to as ads and they can be found all over the internet. These can also be seen on social media sites such as Facebook and Instagram. This article is catered specifically for those who are planning on making their own Instagram ad, and we have ad templates below that you can download.
Elements of a Good Instagram Ad
Just like most ads, you can’t always assure its efficiency if you don’t take into consideration the elements that you are including. In order to really say that your Instagram ad is good and effective, here is a list of the elements that should be on it.
1. Eye-catching visuals: With so much going on on the internet, you will need to exert a lot more effort in order for your Instagram ad to be noticed. One very good way that you can do this is by using impactful or eye-catching pictures to inspire a sense of engagement from audiences.
2. A caption that grabs attention: Aside from the stunning visuals, your textual elements should also be able to capture your audience’s attention. While we can both agree that a picture is able to communicate a thousand words, it is still best to incorporate a little something to really make sure that your message is conveyed.
3. A set budget: Below, in the FAQs section, you’ll learn about the costs of having Instagram ads and why they are priced that way. In relation to expenses, the budget is part of the elements that should be taken cared of when having an Instagram ad. This is because you will understand the flow of your finances when setting up and when managing an ad.
4. The right tools for creating the ad: Just like when using templates, different file formats will require the use of different editing tools. With Instagram ads, you will also need to ensure that you are using the right tools in order for you to lessen your stress during the entire process. This way, when your ad needs to be updated, you can easily do so with just a few clicks of a button.
5. Identified target audience: When you advertise something, part of the factors that you will need to consider is your audience, you will need to ensure that you are talking to the right people. These people are referred to as your target audience, and they should be the reason behind your ads. Luckily, Instagram will allow you to target your audience by filtering them according to gender, age, location, and interests.
6. Determined call to action: As with other forms of advertisement, your Instagram ad should also conclude with you telling your audience what to do. This is known as the Call to Action, and you should compose this well in order to motivate people to engage.
10+ Instagram Ad Templates
We know what you’re here for, and to keep you all from waiting, here is the collection of Instagram ad templates that we have gathered from all over the internet.
Automobile Instagram Ad Template
Beauty Instagram Ad Template
Education Instagram Ad Template
Photography Instagram Ad Template
Real Estate Instagram Ad Template
Restaurant Instagram Ad Template
SEO Company Instagram Ad Template
Web Design Instagram Ad Template
Wedding Instagram Ad Template
Yoga Instagram Ad Template
Steps to Designing a Good Instagram Ad
If you’re entirely new to designing ads on the internet, specifically Instagram ads, then you might need some guidelines to ensure that your ads end up not only stunning but also effective.
1. Determine an objective: The first step that you will need to take when creating an Instagram ad is to determine an objective. What is your ad for? Is it for brand awareness? For lead generation? Or for conversion? Whatever your objective is, you should have determined it when you start working on your ad.
2. Choose a target: As mentioned earlier, Instagram has the ability to easily filter your audience in order to reach a target. After you have determined your purpose, the next step in the process is choosing your target audience, so take advantage of Instagram’s targeting feature.
3. Use an Instagram ad template: Ensuring that you’ll be able to pull off a beautiful and effective ad may be tedious even for experienced advertisers, which is why utilizing templates is good since it not only saves you a lot of time, but it can also serve as your base layout.
4. Post your Instagram ad: After you have downloaded (and edited) the ad template, you can then post it to your Instagram account. Also, you might want to proofread your work right before posting it to ensure that it is free from any form of error.
Simple Tips for an Excellent Instagram Ad
Whether or not this is your first time making your own Instagram ad, you might still find the tips listed below handy and quite helpful.
- Keep your message short and go directly to the point.
- If ever you’re planning to write a long message, choose the carousel type.
- Always include your brand’s logo on the ad.
- Add music to your Instagram stories ads.
- Make sure to create a call to action that’s strong and encouraging.
Types of Instagram Ads
Instagram ads actually come in various types and sizes, but before we proceed directly to the sizes, let’s discuss first the different types of Instagram ads and how to use them.
1. Photo Ad: This type of ad allows advertisers to tell the story of their brand through a simple creative presentation, and they can choose to present it in either portrait or landscape orientation, or even in a square. This type of ad is probably the most standard one on Instagram, and it is also the easiest to create.
2. Video Ad: Just like the photo ad, video ads can either be in a square, landscape, or portrait orientation. The limit for this type of ad is four gigabytes in size, and sixty seconds in length. Video ads are the best way of showing off the brand’s story as well as demonstrating how the product or service works.
3. Carousel Ad: This type of ad allows advertisers to ad, not just one, but up to ten photos and videos for a single ad. This is the best choice for those advertisers who want to showcase the brand’s versatility, but make sure to use photos or videos that are cohesive and engaging.
4. Instagram Story Ad: The great thing about Instagram stories is that they remain featured on the feed for a good twenty-four hours, which makes advertising on it a good strategy. This type of ad can either be a photo or a video, but unlike the carousel type, your videos are limited to only fifteen seconds. However, if you want your brand’s presence to be complimented on the feed, then you should have it advertised as an Instagram story.
Instagram Ad Sizes
As mentioned earlier, there are also multiple Instagram ad sizes that you can choose from. Take note, that the list below consists of sizes for the image ads, the video ads, the carousel ads, and the stories ads.
- Instagram Landscape Image: 1200 x 628
- Instagram Square Image: 1080 x 1080
- Instagram Vertical Image: 600 x 750
- Instagram Landscape Video: 600 x 315
- Instagram Square Video: 600 x 600
- Instagram Vertical Video: 600 x 750
- Instagram Stories Image Ad: 1080 x 1920
- Instagram Stories Video Ad: 1080 x 1920
- Instagram Carousel Image Ad: 1080 x 1080
- Instagram Carousel Video Ad: 600 x 600
Instagram Ad FAQs
Even after all the templates, instructions, and tips, you might still have a few questions regarding Instagram ads. To save you the effort of asking those questions yourself and looking for answers, we have taken the liberty of looking for the most frequently asked questions and answered them ourselves.
What are Instagram ads?
To get directly to the point, Instagram ads are advertisements that are done using the social media website of the same name. This is a clever way for advertisers to drive awareness, increase the number of leads, and share information among the audience that is highly engaged.
How much will it usually cost to post an ad on Instagram?
The pricing system on Instagram will depend on how many calls to action are used, and an advertiser can use up to five that can be linked to various websites. On average, and the advertiser will have to spend around six to seven dollars for an ad.
What makes the ads worth their price?
Ads done using Instagram will allow advertisers are able to enjoy the following features:
- Instagram ads know how to target the ideal audience by making use of comprehensive demographic and geographic data, similar to the targeting system utilized by Facebook.
- Users have been seen to click more on Instagram ads than those that are found on other social media sites.
- Although links on Instagram posts and direct messages aren’t clickable, you may still be allowed to include outside links to promote product pages and to direct users to landing pages.
- Normally, Instagram will only allow videos of up to fifteen seconds. But for ads, they can be as long as sixty seconds, which is long enough for conveying a message.
Are Instagram ads safe?
We can all assume that the internet is prone to fake or fraudulent data, which is why it is up to the user to determine that the ads that they are clicking on are legit. Nevertheless, Instagram still tries to ensure that everything on their platform is safe and trustworthy.
Now that you’re at the end of this article, start downloading an ad template now! Everything you need is right here, from templates to a list of instructions on how to make your own Instagram ads. If you simply follow those guidelines and tips, you’ll be sure to pull off an amazing ad.