If there’s a type of food that has been in existence for a very long time regardless of the culture, it’s bread. Nowadays, there are so many alternatives to bread, some of them sweet and can be eaten as dessert. Cakes, muffins, and all other kinds of pastries, you can find them in bakeries.
In every place, you’ll be able to find both local and premium bakeries. If ever you’re up for the challenge and want to compete with these businesses, then the bakery website templates below might come in useful. Check out the templates below and download the one that suits your business.
1. Consistent theme: A specific and consistent branding identity is very important in businesses. What that means is that if your have settled on a theme for your business, you should stick with that theme throughout all your materials, tools, images, and advertisements. Having a consistent theme can help customers and clients easily associate the products and marketing tools with the company, and if ever a person finds an ad for a product or service from a business that they find to be trustworthy, then they will most likely avail of that product or service.
2. Search engine optimization: While the previous element in intended for users who have already found or are already in the website, this element is for those who are using search engines to find the website or to find a particular information. If you optimize your keywords, headings, and overall content for search engines, then your website will most likely appear as the most prominent one among the search results.
3. Well-organized layout: When people visit a website, their goal will always be to gather information and to find them in the least amount of time possible. This is also highly applicable to those users who aren’t very literate in the use of computers and that they don’t want to stress themselves out in looking for information. Organizing the layout well can greatly help visitors in looking for the information that they need, other than that, it will also make the website look clean and presentable.
4. Clear and direct message: Every website has to have a message to its visitors, and this message is what drives people towards the website and its deeper content. Once a website is able to capture the interests of a visitor with its message, then it’s most likely getting the job halfway done, the remaining half is getting them to engage or take action. Having a clear and direct message can promote a positive first impression towards the website, and this can effectively get the audience’s interests.
5. Informative content: As mentioned earlier, the message is what drives people towards the website, and when people have already been driven, then it would mean having the job halfway done. However, there is still the other half that can only be accomplished if the user takes the necessary actions. These actions are often motivated by informative content, which makes sense because how can you expect people to avail of your products and services if they don’t know what they are getting themselves into?
6. Connections to social media: The social media nowadays can be used in various ways other than just to connect with friends and relatives, they can also be used to promote businesses. As the person managing the business, you may want to create a separate social media page for your business that users can easily see, although this may require a lot more effort since you will be required to update both your website and your social media page. However, you may also want to simply attach a social media share button on your website that users can click on to share the website’s content on their own social media account.
7. Testimonials and reviews: Word definitely travels fast by mouth, and people usually trust or believe in other people’s feedback and review of a certain product or service. In order to increase your business’ credibility, you should include a testimonial or reviews section on your website, and you can only add this if you have gathered reviews from your clients and customers. Therefore, don’t forget to ask your customers for a review regarding your products and services so you’ll have something to brag about.
8. Contact details: Just like any other marketing material, you should ALWAYS include your contact details on your website. The contact details will not only provide the prospect with a means to get in touch with you, but it will also give you a more welcoming image. Keep in mind that you should provide more than just a telephone number, you should also include an email address, street address, and a mobile phone number.
9. Call to action: And to complete the elements of your website, you should accompany a call to action with your contact details to fully invite people to reach out to you. Having a call to action may seem pointless if you have already included your contact details, but it actually informs people what to do which can then motivate them to do what you’re asking them to do.
A website is a location on the internet that consists of various web pages and can be accessed using a public internet protocol.
A static website contains web pages within a server that is sent to a client web browser, while a dynamic website has web pages that change themselves automatically and frequently.
If ever you’re still skeptical about the quality of our templates, then you should probably know that you’ll be getting your money’s worth with them. Aside from the stunning designs that you have just seen, these website templates are also fully functional and editable to give you the freedom to pull off that website that you have always wanted.