When running a business, don’t be left behind by your competitors. Try to keep up by utilizing the most up-to-date marketing strategies in order for you to get noticed by the people. What up-to-date strategy are we actually referring to? We are talking about building a website to promote your business.
If you think that’s much of a hassle, it actually won’t be thanks to the website templates that we are offering. Here, we have a collection of event planner website templates for all event planners out there. These downloadable and editable websites will get you up and running in no time.
1. Choosing a website builder: First and foremost, you will need to choose a website builder that you find is easy to use and is able to give you the freedom to do what you want to do. There are tons of website builders that you can choose from, and this includes Wix, Weebly, and WordPress. Again, just make sure that the builder is not only user friendly, but also allows you to make the most for your website.
2. Picking a domain name: When picking a domain name for your website, you can always go with free ones, but the catch here is that the domain provider will add an extension to the URL, which may seem unprofessional looking. But if you can invest on a paid domain name, do so to make your business more credible. Paid domain registrars will commonly charge on an annual basis, so if you have already paid for it today, you won’t have to worry about it for the next twelve months.
3. Downloading and editing a template: Templates can be found all over the internet, and they can be downloaded anytime to save people a lot of time and effort in the building of their website. With templates, you don’t need to start building your website from the ground up, you can simply download it and then modify its contents according to your preferences. And in relation to the website templates that you have just seen above, we can assure you that they are all fully editable and will be able to suit your needs.
4. Test running: Before you even start to publish you website, you will need to test run it first to check whether it is able to run correctly or is responsive enough. When test running your website, it is best that you have other people do it with so they can also provide you with insight if ever the website still needs to be worked on further.
5. Publishing the website: If everything went well during the test run, then there is nothing left for you to do other than to publish your website. But then again, just because you have already published it, it doesn’t mean that you don’t have any more reason to modify the content. Every once in a while, you will need to update your website with a new look or new content in order to get people to come back.
1. Business website: A business website is a general term to refer to websites that offer business transactions, and this can also be sub-categorized into e-commerce websites and brochure websites. A business websites should also have its own brand and be able to communicated effectively the business’ products and services to the people. Many businesses nowadays—both small and large—have their own website, and it is simply to provide customers with an alternative to having to go to the store in order to buy something.
2. Portfolio website: A portfolio website is something that many creative professionals use in order to showcase their previous creations. But other than that, this type of website is also being used by freelancers to demonstrate their skills or to present their past work. A portfolio website is much simpler to build and is more focused on one particular task, collecting work samples.
3. Media website: A media website can be divided into two sub-types: informative and entertaining. An informative media website are those the simply provide people with up-to-date information about everything that’s happening all over the globe, a good example of this are news websites. An entertaining media website is something that provides people with a source of entertainment, the same way movies and music do on the television and radio, respectively.
4. Non-profit website: This is type of website that church and other non-profit organizations use in order to promote projects, spread news, encourage people into taking action, and to gather donations for fundraising. Also, non-profit websites are fairly easy to build but will still need to look credible or legitimate in order for audiences to give their trust, especially if the website is asking for some sort of financial support.
5. Educational website: Educational websites are those that offer any form of educational content for its viewers. In order for these websites to gain a profit, they will often feature advertisements and will even offer subscriptions and educational products for visitors to avail.
6. Personal website: Social media sites, blog and vlog sites, online diaries are only a few examples of personal websites you can find online. While these websites are indeed for sharing one’s outlook in life and their experiences, and not for making money, there may be times that a personal website will become monetized if it becomes popular.
A website is a collection of related web pages that include various content such as multimedia, information, etc. A website can be accessed using a public IP, such as the internet, a private LAN, or a URL to help identify it.
This will all depend on the website builder used, the domain name registered, and the templates downloaded if ever you’re planning to use one. Usually, building a website will cost between $5,000 to $10,000, but it could still be less or more than that.
A static website refers to a website that has web pages stored on a server in a format that is sent to a client web browser. A dynamic website, on the other hand, is one that changes itself automatically and frequently.
With our event planner website templates, we guarantee you will never go wrong with them since they are high quality, editable, and user-friendly. If you want your event planning business to get the attention it deserves, then don’t hesitate to download a template and use it to build your website.