Getting a YouTube social media template is a fine decision to make if you want to decorate your profile and breathe both life and personality into it. As much as people love to use social media, many remain unaware of certain facts, which is what this article aims to correct.
101+ Social Media Agency Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, PowerPoint, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator, Apple Keynote, Google Slides - START DOWNLOADING
Everybody knows instinctively what a good YouTube social media template looks like, but not everybody is aware of the specific elements that makes it such. Below are those elements and why they help bring out good quality.
- It showcases your branding: Making sure people see your logo or any other image that they associate with your brand is a crucial element to have. Consistent updates can keep things fresh and ensure people never get bored with you.
- The use of correct image sizes: When it comes to YouTube, the ideal size for the cover photo would be 2560 x 1440. It is what looks best across several devices.
- Visual consistency: Although it pays to shake things up a bit every now and again, there must also be an element of consistency even amongst the differences to tie everything together. This is also a part of branding and having visually cohesive designs will definitely help with that.
- Keeping everything simple: Complexity is not what brings in people. Keeping your YouTube social media banner design special will do more to endear you to your audience than otherwise.
Free Agriculture YouTube Channel Template
Free Labor Day YouTube Video Thumbnail Template
Free YouTube Channel for Travel Template
Free Traveling YouTube Channel Template
Free DJ YouTube Channel Art Template
Free YouTube Vacation Channel Template
Free Travel YouTube Channel Template
Free YouTube Channel for Photography Template
YouTube “Hipster” Banner Template
YouTube Banner Template
Those who are interested in creating their own YouTube social media templates may want to take a look at the following steps and see how it all goes down.
- Step one: Nothing will move forward unless you do your research first. Look into your client’s background as well as industry trends. Research about competitor behaviors and the identity of the brand you are designing for.
- Step two: Once the research has been done, the next step would be to lay your ideas on the table and plan out the design in earnest. Ensure that your plans are kept simple enough.
- Step three: Begin the creation process and implement the copy, message, the call to action, and the exit button should your banner be in need of one.
Tips for a Great YouTube Social Media Template
In addition to all of those steps written above, it may also help greatly with your templates to keep certain tips in mind. Below would be examples of said tips:
- More space needs to be devoted to images than to texts: Nobody likes to see a cluttered social media template. By devoting more images, you show people what your message is, as opposed to having to tell them with text.
- Ensure your designs abide by the rules of each platform: Among the many guidelines that you will have to keep in mind would be the prohibited use of obscene images, profanity, nudity, and copyrighted images. Violating these guidelines will risk the suspension or even termination of your client’s account
- Create designs in RGB color: It should be noted that there won’t be any CMYK colors for you to use, which is why RGB color is your best bet.
When it comes to the types of YouTube social media templates, you need only look into what they are used for in order to categorize them. One such type would be business, which is what many companies would utilize. There is also entertainment, educational, local, and so much more. Despite their different purposes, you can expect them to retain the same elements and sizes.
When it comes to the sizes, a typical YouTube social media template size would be 2560 x 1440 pixels. That is a large enough image file for you and anybody else to utilize. The downside of this would be the fact that it may prove obstructive to certain parts of your image uploads. For that reason, many organizations utilize a stripped down variant of their logo.
YouTube Media Template FAQ
Is there just one specific method available for the creation of your own YouTube social media template?
No, especially when you take into consideration that there are multiple devices that you can use, with each one having their own features and what not. A general step-by-step procedure can be followed, but you are also free to develop your own technique.
Is it always necessary for you to keep your customers in mind when making YouTube media templates?
Yes. The significance of your customers must never be understated, especially in regards to their wants and needs. They are the ones that will dictate how successful your YouTube social media templates are going to be, as well as how successful your business is going to be in the long haul.
What are the available format file types when downloading YouTube social media templates?
The supported file format type for YouTube social media templates is Adobe Photoshop.
As you are now aware of, coming up with YouTube social media templates can be quite an experience. You are free to find better and more efficient ways to increase the quality of your output, but note that examples and templates are always available for your benefit. The key here is to know where to look and you should be good to go.