Have no idea how to start your farewell e-mail? We all agree that saying our goodbyes to dear colleagues is not a walk in the park. It is difficult to start our paragraphs because finding the right words can be tricky. The answer to your dilemma is a high-quality farewell e-mail template.
Search no more because we have provided you here a list of farewell templates for your reference. They will help you fuel up in writing your heartfelt farewell e-mail to your colleagues. Furthermore, we also have a list of Professional E-mail templates that you can also use.
Farewell E-mail Invitation to Colleagues
Farewell Thank-You E-mail to Colleagues
Sample E-mail Farewell Goodbye to Colleagues
Funny Farewell E-mail to Colleagues
Easy-to-Download Farewell E-mail to Colleague Templates
Writing a farewell e-mail to your colleagues can be difficult provided that you’ve already established a bond with your fellow workmates. The years and months you’ve spent together are worth remembering. But in structuring your e-mail, you’ll also need to balance your composition and be professional in writing it. To give you an idea, here are some of the featured templates on our website:
- Farewell Email Invitation to Colleagues
- Farewell Thank you Email To Colleagues
- Sample Email Farewell Goodbye To Colleagues
- Funny Farewell Email To Colleagues
- Emotional Farewell Email to Colleagues
- Farewell Email To Colleagues and Friends
These are just some of the templates we offer to help you in your email composition. As you can see, you are given the option to choose a theme for your e-mail. You can adopt a funny theme so that your coworkers will remember your sense of humor and light personality. On the other hand, you can also adopt an emotional vibe in order to stir up your cherished memories in your work.
Indeed, it is all up to you. After downloading our templates, you’ll know that it is really not that difficult to write a farewell email.
We have more e-mail templates in the Follow-Up E-mail After Interview and Blank E-mail samples on our website.
Emotional Farewell Email To Colleagues
Farewell Email To Colleagues And Friends
Finding the Right Words to Say Goodbye
Usually, the words farewell or goodbye are associated with the feeling of separation and sadness. That should not be the case. As an outgoing employee, you must disseminate a positive aura before you leave the premises. You can delve into emotions but always keep in mind to always maintain a positive note. Here are some tips in writing a farewell message:
- Make it personal. It is always good to express yourself in your message and lines that you usually use in the course of the business. Your fellow workers will appreciate it more if they see a part of you in the letter.
- Mention the salient insights and highlights of your stay in the company. At the end of the day, your bosses and workmates would love to hear about them. They will know that you are sensitive of the opportunities and things they had provided you in the course of your stay in the company.
- Make it brief and concise. Always remember that a farewell message is not a speech. It is a courteous and polite way to end and wrap up your stay in the company. Always keep it simple, relevant, and concise.
These are just some of the points that you can take into account in drafting your farewell image. Feel free to download our templates to help you get started. If you’re looking for Confirmation E-mails, check out the collection we have on our website.