IT Product Manager Job Description Template
Download this IT Product Manager Job Description Template Design in Word, Google Docs, PDF, Apple Pages Format. Easily Editable, Printable, Downloadable.
Finding a reliable professional that can help elevate the performance and delivery of your IT production team is not that easy to do; this is especially true if you don't have the experience in creating a document that will present the necessary requirements and qualifications you are searching for in the said position. Throw your worries away for we have a definite solution for you. Our practical, ready-made, and 100% customizable free IT Product Manager Job Description Template is exactly what you need. Make use of its pre-made suggestive headers and contents that were prepared and written by professionals to match and compete with the modern requirements. It also comes in different file formats so that you can easily customize it until its contents match your preference. So hurry up and download this reliable and beneficial template now!
IT PRODUCT MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Role and Summary
The IT Product Manager will manage and lead the production team consisting of engineers, contractors, and other product developers in strategizing, planning, enhancing, and developing new products and applications that will meet and exceed the end-users’ expectations. He/she will be collaborating and communicating with major stakeholders and developers about product roadmaps, risks management, project budget, product status and launching, and more.
A. Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates closely with the stakeholders and production engineers in developing new products, product modifications and/or upgrades, and feature enhancements.
- Manages and directs the daily scrum activities; plans and initiates preventive measures to avoid possible delays, distractions, and shortcomings; coaches the scrum team and provides them with appropriate initiatives to meet and deliver the sprint goals.
- Collects and analyzes consumers' feedback to address, identify, and resolve product issues such as feature malfunctions, system bugs, etc.
- Conducts timely product and service training to internal and external teams on new processes and technologies, feature enhancements, product upgrades, and development.
- Participates and evaluates product demos with the production team and stakeholders; attends and organizes regularly scheduled meetings, training, events, and seminars.
- [Specify Additional Duties & Responsibilities Here]
- Superior skill in product and business analysis, problem-solving, and time management.
- Superb skills in interpersonal communications and organizational behavior and development.
- Able to effectively handle multiple projects and responsibilities at once while maintaining the same level of quality in terms of performance and productivity.
- Able to stay calm during stressful and busy situations.
- [Specify Additional Skills Here]
- Must have a bachelor's degree in management information system (MIS), computer science (CS), business administration majoring in production management, or any related fields.
- Must have at least [five (5)] years of concrete production management, software and solutions development, business analysis, and customer relations experience.
- Must have significant experience in successfully developing and launching products at a local, national, and international level.
- Must be efficient and knowledgeable in using programs like SQL*Net, SDK, etc.; knowledgeable and experienced in using product mapping software like Qualtrics, Roadmunk, ProductPlan, etc. preferred.
- [Specify Additional Qualifications Here]
Already a premium member? Sign in