What are the Features of an Apple Pages?
Pages or Apple Pages is an advanced word processor developed by the brand Apple Inc. Its features resemble MS Word processor's features to an extent and it is run on macOS, iPad, and iOS operating systems. First launched in 2005, this processor has undergone a huge evolution process and has derived with the best features every time. Using this processor, you will feel ease in making the documents due to its various advantageous features.
- The processor already contains many Apple-designed theme templates for letters, resumes, CVs, outlines, posters, etc.
- It is an excellent and simplest layout application for MAC systems.
- It is easily used by kids and elders.
- Every theme templates this application provides is editable and customizable.
- This processor can also contain media content like music, movies, photos, on the page directly from the media browser window with a drag.
- An instantly accessible toolbar is always there on the screen with the most commonly used functions.
- It also provides unique typography, font, colors, spacing, contextual formatting, etc.
- Pages also support footnotes, header, footer, outline, and list creation.
- Different users can also collaborate on a single document.
- User comments are also enabled in this document.
How to Make an Apple Page Document?
We have step-wise described the process on how to make the first Apple Page document, follow the instructions below and complete your task in no time.
- Step 1: Open the application and press the 'Option key', choose 'File' and 'New'.
- Step 2: Select the language you want to prepare the document in.
- Step 3: Open the 'Template chooser' displayed on the screen and scroll to choose the best suitable frame for the type of document you are creating. Double click on the selected template to choose.
- Step 4: Startt framing the document by adding text, or edit the already existing texts. Replace the placeholder text by selecting them with the cursor. Add media content by dragging them with the pointer like images, music, etc, or insert charts, shapes, and tables. Add everything your document requires with the help of the sidebar or toolbar.
- Step 5: Once all the details are included, name the document and select the location on the MAC where you want to save it. Click on File > Save, type a name, choose a location, and then click Save.
What is Apple Pages Used for?
Apple Pages is much similar to MS Word, but it is run especially on the MAC and IOS systems. It includes creative and editable templates or themes with which you can make excellent documents. Comments and illustrations can also be added to these documents with real-time team collaboration.
How to Download Apple Pages?
- If you are an IOS or MAC user, sign in to iCloud.com using your Apple ID.
- Search for 'Pages' and click it.
- Click the 'More' button on the conversion file in the document manager, and Download a copy.
What is the Page Layout Tool in Apple Pages?
The Page layout Tool tab in the Apple Page application contains operational keys. This tool tab holds several functioning keys to set and arrange margins, apply themes, control of page orientation and size, add sections and line breaks, display line numbers, and produce a document the way you want.
How to Add Extra Page in Apple Pages?
- Open the Page Layout tool.
- Press 'Page Layout' from the list, press 'Insert Blank Pages'.
- Enter the number of blank pages required, and decide the placement location of those pages in the document.
- Press the 'OK' Button on the corner return to your score.
How to Convert a Pages document to Word?
- Open the Pages document you want to convert in Pages application or any other MAC operating system.
- Click the 'File' button, choose 'Export To', and select 'Word' from the submenu list of formats.
- Choose appropriate Word file format “.docx” for better compatibility with MS Office latest versions and click 'Export'.