How to Edit a Document using MS-Word?
All the documents available at Template.net are 100% customizable and editable. So quickly get the one you need and make the changes in the sample by modifying the details. The following steps will help you:
- To make changes in the Text
- Open the document you wish to edit. You can do so by double-clicking the Microsoft Word document directly, or you can open Microsoft Word and select a document from the "Recently Opened" page here
- Before making any changes to the current document, consider creating a copy and editing it rather than the original document--that way you'll have a backup document if something goes wrong.
- Keep the Cursor and start editing the changes you want.
- To Insert Pictures or Graphics:
- Open the Word document that you need to include a picture or graphic in.
- Click the space in the document where you want it to appear.
- Click on the "Insert Picture" dialog box.
- Delete the sample picture already if already given in the template.
- Search for the picture you want to insert.
- Click the file, then select "Insert."
- Modify the photo or graphic if necessary.
Does Microsoft Word have Templates?
Microsoft Office includes has some in-built document formats for you to use and edit directly. These are all built into the software. But of course, not all templates are available. But you do not need to worry, while we are here. At template.net, we have covered all your needs for making official documents. We have scratched our brains and worked day and night to include all kinds of editable sample templates. What's more? We have made them customizable in MS-word. Whether you are looking for meeting minutes, registration forms or flyers, you will get all here. Hurry!