How to Make PowerPoint Templates
Modern technology has made presenting facts a lot easier. There are applications that enable us to make presentations and break down complicated topics in bite-sized pieces and outlines. One of them is Microsoft PowerPoint. It has helped in making presentations effortlessly. The application has maintained its user-friendly brand throughout the years with every update.
If you need to know how to make PowerPoint templates, read our steps below.
1. Do Research
Whatever topic you choose to make a presentation for, always do some research. Your entire presentation should not suffer for lack of information.
2. Write Content
Now that you're done with research, it's time to write the content. If you need to use photos, you can get some from the internet as long as you cite the source. Write the content in a simple and comprehensive way. Sum up a complicated topic in a few sentences if necessary. You can even illustrate charts to present your information better.
3. Put Content in Slides
Set a number of slides for your presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint. You can slowly put each piece of content in every slide. Choose the right theme for the presentation or you can go for a minimalist approach. You can even incorporate animated effects on each slide. Pick the right color for the background of each slide. Make sure it complements your photos. Putting a graphic design element on slides is an optional step though.
4. Have a Run Through
Go over each slide to see if you missed something. Do final edits on your document to make sure it's spotless. May it be a simple or a creative design, it pays a lot to be meticulous in making presentations.
Why is it more convenient to make a presentation?
It's more convenient to make a presentation because it simplifies a complicated topic. It allows people to put visual aids to enhance the presentation.
What are some of the common features of Microsoft PowerPoint?
Microsoft PowerPoint has these following features:
1. Built-in layout
2. Slide sizes
5. Slide Transition
What are some new features of Microsoft PowerPoint?
Some of the new features of PowerPoint 2019 according to the Microsoft website are:
1. Zoom feature for each slide - This allows you to jump from a specific part of the presentation to another section.
2. Inserting 3D images - This feature allows you to put 3D images on the slide and rotate it to 360 degrees.
3. 4K exportation of videos from presentation - You can export your presentation to the clearest video resolution which is 4K -- the same video quality as streaming sites.
4. Text Highlighter - This is a similar feature in Microsoft Word. Now, it's easier to emphasize some terms using this feature.
5. Digital pen - This is not exactly a feature, but you can run your slides by using this kind of pen. You have to connect this pen with a bluetooth and whisk it in the air to advance the slides.
Who created the Microsoft PowerPoint?
Robert Gaskins and Dennis Austin created the Microsoft PowerPoint. The application was released on April 20, 1987.
How many languages is Microsoft PowerPoint available in?
Microsoft PowerPoint is available in 102 languages.