1. We are working towards 100% satisfaction of the customer. You can always contact us with any queries or refund requests. There is generally no obligation to provide a refund or credit in situations like the following:
- If you are less than 100% satisfied with our products/ services
- you have changed your mind about your purchase;
- you purchased by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the Items made available;
- you ask for goodwill
2. If we decide to issue a refund or credit, this will generally be done using the same manner used to make the purchase. Any payment made to you will be made in the currency Template.net offered to you when you purchased
3. It is important that you understand how refunds work.
Disputes lodged with payment agents (Credit Card Companies): If, as a Subscriber, you lodge a dispute with a payment agent, this will result in a freezing of your Template.net account until the dispute raised with the payment agent has been canceled. This makes it very complex to resolve any related issues & process refund, so we encourage you to contact us directly first to see if we can help resolve any concerns.