Ready-Made Microsoft Excel (XLS) Templates
Beautifully Designed, Easily Editable Templates to Get your Work Done Faster & Smarter.
Get Access to All Excel Templates
Increase your productivity and save on time by downloading and using our ready made templates in Excel. Make our template work for you and simply fill in your information. Get your job done faster and entrust all calculations to the power of our templates. From simple To-Do List Templates to Gantt Chart templates, Excel simply carries all the hardwork of number crunching for you. Record keeping and accounting for your business is made better and more efficient through ready made templates in Excel. So get started on using some of the most effective business tools by downloading ready made templates in Excel available in A4 and US print sizes.
What are the Steps to Create a Spreadsheet using Excel?
MS-Excel is Microsoft's best tool to make spreadsheets and calculations. It is pre-set with tables and grids that are customizable. You can modify the theme, color, background setting, etc. You can divide the columns and rows and make your presentations and calculations more accurate and distinct. The Steps to make a spreadsheet using Excel are:
- On opening Excel, you will be presented with a number of templates. Choose the one suiting your requirements.
- Plan beforehand the kind of spreadsheet you want. Make sure the data you collected is complete and accurate. Then start inputting them in the sheet.
- Make headings under which you can insert the data. Make sure you have made all the sections properly. in each section, insert the necessary data properly.
- After labeling the rows with the appropriate heading name make sure you have inserted the space for calculating the total for each.
- Defining the boundaries for each category will make it easier for the later reader to understand where the particular section has ended. This makes the spreadsheet look more attractive and formal.
- After the calculations are done and highlighted make sure you have made a pie-chart. A pie-chart is a graphical representation of shares. Insert one if you need it. Create list and schedules in no time with us.
- At Template.net, we have customized a series of sample templates that are 100% customizable. They are professionally created in Excel for all kinds of professional and industrial requirements. Be you a student or a corporate worker, simply select and edit the details and your spreadsheet is ready in a jiffy! Save on your most precious commodities-time and money with us!
What are the Advantages of using MS-Excel?
- Build great charts like Gantt charts or flowcharts. Excel allows business users to unlock the potential of their data, by using formulas across a grid of cells.
- Use conditional formatting.
- Help identify trends.
- Bring data together.
- Online access.
How much to pay for MS-Excel?
Microsoft Office is one of the more expensive sets of productivity software most people will purchase. At the new Office.com, you can use basic versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote for free in your browser. They're the same Microsoft Office apps you're used to, only they run online and are 100% free.
Is MS-Excel available on Windows 10?
The traditional line of Microsoft Office desktop applications continues with Windows 10. Office 2016 is the successor to Office 2013. These are the typical Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other Microsoft Office applications you've been using forever. These are available in the Windows Store.
What are the different versions of MS-excel?
Microsoft Excel with an Office 365 subscription is the latest version of Excel. Previous versions include Excel 2016, Excel 2013, Excel 2010, Excel 2007, and Excel 2003.
Who invented Ms-Excel?
Excel is a spreadsheet program, bundled by Microsoft in their Office suite for Windows and Mac. Excel was coded, but it would be incorrect to call it an invention. The computer spreadsheet was invented by Dan Bricklin in 1978–79. It was originally supported on AppleII, under the program name VisiCalc.
What are the types of MS-Excel?
In Excel 2010, the worksheet consists of a grid of columns and rows that form cells. You enter three types of data in cells: labels, values, and formulas.