Ready-Made Adobe Photoshop (PSD) Templates
Beautifully Designed, Easily Editable Templates to Get your Work Done Faster & Smarter.
Get Access to All PSD Templates
Get creative in seconds, with our time-saving, innovative sample templates. Now take advantage of our neatly organized imported files. They are displayed on-screen to facilitate easy-handling and to maximize workspace segmentation. With every editing task being a click away, these ready-made Photoshop templates save you the most expensive commodity, i.e., Time. Additional features that allow you to provide professional quality results include color correction and image resizing. These make our templates all the more creative and easy-to-download. Try our Clean PSD Website template, Construction Company PSD Website Template, or Traveler Blog PSD Website Template to feel the difference. Customize and get your formal document created appealingly on PSD today!
How to Make Files Using PSD?
Before we start understanding how to make a file using PSD, we must know what it is. PSD is a file format for Adobe Photoshop. PSD files can be made by creating new files or saving the existing copies of image files. To make a PSD file, you need to follow these few simple steps:
Step 1: Creating PSD files, any version of Photoshop will support the creation of PSD files.
Step 2: Open an image file, most Photoshop projects begin with a base image. You must go to “File > Open” and browse for an image file you wish to make changes to (e.g. .jpg, .gif, .png). Unsupported filetypes will not show in the browsing window. When you find one you like, select it and press “Open”.
- Multiple images can be opened at once by pressing CTRL+ click (? Cmd + click on Mac) and selecting multiple files in the browsing window.
- Alternatively, if you want to start a project from scratch, you can go to “File > New”.
Step 3: Add a layer to your photo, one needs to go to the “Layer" menu and select "Add New Layer”. Layers allow one to make edits without altering the base image. One can draw on layers, add filters, and more. One can add as many separate layers as they would like to alter the photo.
- You can duplicate the base background layer by right-clicking (Ctrl + click on Mac) and selecting “Duplicate Layer”. This way you can work on the photo in a duplicate while preserving the base image in its background layer.
Step 4: Add a filter to the photo (optional), one needs to go to the "Image" menu and select "Filters". This will open a menu with several filter options. Filters offer a quick and easy way to make preset stylistic adjustments to the photo.
Step 5: Save your PSD file, when one is done editing, they can go to “File > Save As”. In the dropdown menu, make sure ".PSD" is selected as the filetype.
- If the PSD file was created from an existing image, the PSD will be a separate file with the changes made.
- Photoshop will also automatically prompt the user to save the work (if they haven't already) upon exiting the program.
Step 6: Resume editing your PSD, double-click the new PSD or go to “File > Open” in Photoshop. Upon opening, the layers and edits you included will remain intact and can be modified, deleted, or added.
How to Access a PSD file if you do not have Photoshop?
The applications to access the PSD files on your computer without Photoshop are:
- Photopea Online.
- Google Drive.
- GIMP. If you want to open and edit a PSD file for free, GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) is the way to go.
- Paint.NET. It is a very powerful graphical editor that can open a PSD file.
Or you can choose to select from our huge variety of ready-made file templates creatively made using Photoshop. Simply edit these 100% customizable templates and make your official documents more appealing.
What are the Tasks Photoshop is Used for?
- Website designing.
- Graphic creation.
- Project layout making.
- Image writing.
- Styling with patterns and texture.
- Brand and logo designing purposes.
- Resume structure framing.
- Quote and fact picture framing.
- Business promotion purposes.
- Political and social media content creation.
What are the Features of Photoshop?
- It creates layouts and layers with high-resolution frames.
- It provides more detail work.
- It provides many operational tools to complete poster making to the web-designing job.
- Several editing tools facilitate quality and unique content.
What are the Different Blending Shortcuts in Adobe Photoshop?
- Normal mode- Shift + Alt + n.
- Dissolve-Shift + Alt + i.
- Multiply- Shift + Alt + m.
- Overlay-Shift + Alt + o .
- Darken- Shift + Alt + k.
- Lighten- Shift + Alt + g.
- Hue- Shift + Alt + u.
- Luminosity- Shift + Alt + y.
- Saturation- Shift + Alt + t.
What are the Benefits of Using Photoshop?
- It helps to mix and match anything with the other and create a unique product.
- It creates a high-resolution copy.
- You can also make something contrastively bright or dark from its initial stage.
- It is a helpful editor for photographs.
- Its usage can strengthen your editing skills.
What are the Different Versions of Photoshop?
- Photoshop CS launched in 2003.
- Photoshop CS2 launched in 2005.
- Photoshop CS3 & CS4 launched in 2007.
- Photoshop CS5 launched in 2010.
- Photoshop CS6 launched in 2012.
- Photoshop CC 14.0 (2013).
- Photoshop CC 15.0 (2014).
- Photoshop CC (2015).
- Photoshop CC 2017.
- Photoshop CC 2018.
- Photoshop CC 2019.
- Photoshop 2020.