How to Create a Product Promotion Flyer in Publisher
As stated by The Nielsen Company, 63% of survey participants like it when production businesses deliver new products. Introducing new products is then followed by the use of marketing mediums such as flyers. Even with the advent of social media marketing, traditional flyers are still good for promoting products. If you wish to promote products through flyers, consider going through our list of guidelines below.
1. Identify the Concept
Understanding your business is an essential thing to look at. What sort of advertisement do you want to represent? What are the new products that you are going to offer? These are among the crucial questions that must be considered. Make sure you understand everything you need to promote in your flyers.
2. Engage with Appealing Images
Images are useful in convincing the target audiences to reap the benefits of your new products. Trying to place images on your promotional flyers will allow them to have a connection with your business. Also, this will make your flyer look appealing and satisfying. Of course, only pick images that would match well with your products.
3. Incorporate the Necessary Information
Apart from incorporating images, you must also include essential information in your advertising flyers. Just like any other promotional tool, you must provide the information about your new products, its corresponding prices, your business' contact information, and a call to action.
4. Organize Your Flyer's Layout
Apart from ensuring that your business flyers are eye-catching and engaging in promoting new products, the layout should be organized as well. Doing this will not only enhance the overall appearance of your flyer but it will also make it look neat and professional.
5. Start Printing Copies
Once you have finalized these marketing flyers, you can now start printing them. In addition to this, make sure to invest in high-quality stationery and materials to bring out the best of the flyer design. Also, this will make your flyers more durable considering that they're commonly being passed around from one person to another.
What is a flyer design?
Flyer designs refer to the actual presence of promotional flyers that the audiences see right away. The design can either have a minimalist or creative theme depending on its purpose as well as the preference of the advertiser. Regardless of the theme, the design should always be relevant and appealing.
What are the most common types of flyers?
The types of flyers that are commonly used by businesses and organizations include:
- Leaflets. Smaller than regular flyers and are meant to be impactful and informative despite its size.
- Regular Flyers. The type mostly preferred by advertisers since the size is perfect for posting on bulletin boards and distributing by hand.
- Door Handle Flyers. As the name implies, these flyers are not hand distributed or posted. Instead, these are placed on door handles of homes and establishments.
What are the essential elements of flyers?
There are essential elements that must be present on flyers to successfully portray your business. These elements include:
- Clear and Direct Message
- Contact Details
- Catchy Appearance
- Call to Action
- Discount Coupons
What would be the ideal sizes for flyers?
Flyers come in different types and sizes. Here is a list of the most common flyer sizes.
- Half Sheet (5.5 x 8.5 inches)
- Standard (8.5 x 11 inches)
- Large Format (11 x 17 inches)
What are some DON'Ts when creating flyers?
Now that you know what you should do to make your flyers effective. Written below is a list of the don'ts.
- Do not clutter the layout with too many elements.
- Do not use too many cliches in the content.
- Do not go beyond three font types.
- Do not settle with low-quality stationery.