How to Create a Construction Rack Card?
A construction rack card is an advertising tool that can be seen in places with high foot traffic such as hotels, restaurants, convenience stores, and other landmark places. In 2016, Zippia reported that there are an estimated 700,000 construction companies in the U.S. With the number of competitors you have, you really have to optimize your marketing strategies. Don’t just stick to one advertising tool. Here’s how you can create a construction rack card that stands out.
1. Start With a Template
What better way to start crafting than using a template designed to easily create a rack card? You can check out some of our brochures and flyer templates should you also need another marketing tool.
2. Personalize the Rack Card Template
This is the time when you need to customize the template to fit your specifics. Add a short description of your construction company, logo, letterhead, or images.
3. Incorporate Unique Graphic Designs
You want to be original and unique in the eyes of your target audience. So, you gotta add some unique graphic designs to add vibrancy to your modern rack card.
4. Proofread and Finalize It
Proofread for some minor errors. You don’t want some typos or unfinished graphics on your finish product, right? Also, you should not forget to add a compelling call to action and contact details.
Print it using your color printer or run to the nearest printing shop. You can also share your sample rack card online or save it to another file format such as Adobe InDesign before printing. And start marketing your construction company!
Where Do You Put Rack Cards?
Because the aim of using rack cards are to be noticed, you have put them anywhere with high foot traffic. You can place it in popular landmarks, hotels, restaurants, convenience stores, and other similar places.
What Type of Businesses Uses Rack Cards?
Rack cards can be used by whatever business you can think of. Whether it’s real estate, construction company, education, travel agency, or any business.
Whats the Standard Size for a Rack Card?
To fit on different display racks, the standard size for a rack card is 4”x 9” or 3”x 8.5.”
Can Rack Card Help in Food Promotion?
Absolutely. Rack cards are not just limited to promoting a construction company; it’s so flexible that you can use it even for food promotion.
What are the Advantages of Using Construction Rack Cards?
Here are some of the advantages of using rack cards:
1. It has a lower cost. Compared to other printed marketing tools, racks cards are cheaper yet still able to function effectively.
2. It’s an expansion of business cards. Rack cards have almost the same content as business cards. However, the former has a bigger size that allows you to display it on various display racks.
3. It’s more specific. Rack cards give emphasis to one specific subject.
4. It’s educational. With its short yet comprehensive content, you can share relevant facts to your target audience.