After Effects is a prime example of evolution of technology. This is an amazing software not ideal for editing your video but is best used in applying effects on your roughly edited footage. Aside from movies and films, this software is being used in creating music videos, advertisements, business promotions, and so on. It can also be used for school activities and projects like short story videos and formal video presentations.
20+ FREE MUSIC Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Word, Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), HTML5, WordPress, Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (Spreadsheets), Microsoft Publisher, Apple (MAC) Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple (MAC) Keynote, Google Slides
There are numerous tutorials on the Web on how to use After Effects. Furthermore, the templates we offer here for you to browse and to download are Music After Effects templates, suitable for when you’re editing and designing music posters and flyers. While you’re at it, take a look at these After Effects Lower Third Templates which help make titles more innovative.
Music Event After Effects Template
Music Night After Effects Template
Music Festival After Effects Template
Music Notes After Effects Template
Key Features of After Effects
After effects dominates the composition of moving footage. It brings graphics to life with the following key features:
- Compositions. This feature serves as your work file that stores videos, audios, text, and other forms of media for the project you are working on. You can have numerous compositions in a project.
- Layers. Getting the hang of using this feature will maximize the usage of the After Effects software. This is best to utilize when animating.
- Expressions. A feature within a layer, expressions are simple scripting language that enables more granular control in shifting layers attributes to another on similar or different compositions.
- Animated typography. You can animate texts in 2D and 3D. There also varieties of text animations you can apply if you encounter counterintuitive effect controls.
- Shape layers. It allows you to create vector shapes that you can animate as if it was just like any other layer and you add the shape layer specification animation tools available.
- Working in 3D. After Effects has tools and software specifically designed to incorporate 3D in your footage.
- Rototools. With these tool features, the process of cleaning footage of unwanted elements can be done in just minutes.
To see visual products of software features, we also have After Effects Free Templates, which can be viewed and downloaded for your basis.
Vintage Music After Effects Template
Music Spectrum After Effects Template
Music Promo After Effects Template
How to Use After Effects
With After Effects, you can create, composite, and stylize your footage. Bear in mind that this software is not limited to graphic professionals only. Beginners can use this software for class or report video presentation purposes or personal footage. You can follow the After Effect Templates For YouTube or other templates for that matter and share your videos with your family or on the web in an advanced and innovative way similar to a movie in the cinema.
There is a wide array of built-in effects you can choose and apply on your footage. Here are a two examples of effects you can use:
- Simulation effects. There are eighteen effects you can peruse in the After Effects software. These effects can be customized and can be paired with other effects to increase functionality. Simulation effects can be used to create anything from falling snow to rain drizzles.
- Stylize effects. These effects are useful for giving your footage styles. You can parent layers to create a design you would think is impossible.
To achieve an amazing music video or music event ad, you must be creative. Thanks to the help of technology, even for starters, we can create stunning videos, animate texts and shapes, and design title sequences with our innovative minds just at the tip of our fingers.