A gift inventory is used to list down gift items for various reasons, whether for non-commercial or commercial use. A gift inventory can be a kind of a Business Inventory if it will be used by a gift shop. It can also serve an individual who would like to record the gifts that he/she have on hand.
This post is a collection of gift inventory templates and samples you may use as guides in formatting the content of your own gift inventory. You may also want to browse through our Business Inventory Templates if you wish to see more options.
Gift Shop Inventory Template
Stewardship of Ministry Gift Inventory
Why You Need a Gift Inventory
There are many different kinds of reasons why anyone would be keeping a gift inventory. Some of the reasons why there is a need for a gift inventory are as follows:
- If you have a variety of gifts that are stocked in your house, you can use a gift inventory to list down the people to whom the gifts are for. More so, you can also put in this document the specific dates that you will give the gift to the person and the reason on why you will provide a present to an individual. This will allow you to have an idea of the gifts that are still available to be given for various occasions.
- A gift inventory may also be needed by people who have received different kinds of gifts during an occasion. This will allow them to identify the people who have given specific gifts so it will be easier to create gift thank you notes.
- Businesses need a gift inventory as it can be a document they can use for cross checking that gifts that they have given to their clients and the gift items that have been purchased from them.
Other than our gift inventory templates and samples, our Business Inventory Templates and other kinds of Free Inventory Templates are also available for download.
Gift Inventory Sample
Different Kinds of Gift Inventories
Gift inventory documents can be used in a lot of purposes. Some examples of gift inventories are as follows:
- A gift shop inventory is used by businesses that offer different kinds of gifts to their clients. Gift shop inventories are created by these businesses to assure that they are aware of the number of gift items that are still available in their stock. This will enable them to check if their sales for the day are accurate.
- A gift card inventory is used by entities who offer gift cards to their clients. Gift card inventory contain the number of the gift cards that has been released and the description of the gift cards that are given to the clients and/ or customers of the business. This document can also include the value of the particular gift cards that are already out in the market.
Other than these two kinds of gift inventories, there are still a lot of gift inventory that are beneficial in various processes. Aside from our gift inventory templates and samples, you may also want to browse through our downloadable samples of Product Inventory Templates.