How to Make a Software Planner in Word
Planners may sound old school; however, according to a study made by psychology today, using a planner can improve your productivity by organizing your task and keeping track of your progress from time to time. With planners, not only are you using your time effectively and efficiently, but you are also giving yourself great satisfaction after checking things off from your to-do list.
And if you are still interested in making one for yourself, here are a few tips on how you may create your Software Planner in Word:
1. Create a Project Charter for Your Software Planner
This planner is not your ordinary daily planner. Start by describing your project, its scope, your objectives in making it, as well as the benefits it offers to your client. State the duration of your project planner and indicate the requirements you need, as well as its current status.
2. Define Your Project Roles and Contact Details
Whether you are trying to propose a software application, a software security system, or a cloud hosting service for your client, you need people to develop and manage the project. Indicate the members delivering the project and detail their duties and responsibilities. You may add their contact details such as their phone number and email address, as well as their job position inside your planner.
3. Plan Out Your Project Structure, Design, and Management Plan
Your planner serves as a roadmap for your project. Place your design plan and your project structure in the planner. Note how your idea may develop and indicate your project risk management plan.
4. Indicate the Timeline of Your Software Project
You need excellent time management to deliver your project. Make use of tables and charts for your project timeline. A Gantt chart is very useful in tracking down your progress.
How can I make my own planner?
1. Look for an excellent binder to hold your planner
2. Decide how many months you wish to add in your planner
3. Customize the design and format of your planner
4. Create calendars to keep track of your activities
5. Add extra pages for your notes area
Why should you use a planner?
1. It helps you keep track of your tasks
2. It gives you higher motivation to do your tasks
3. It allows you to be more productive
What should a planner include?
1. List down important dates and events
2. Set your goals and daily challenges
3. Include your budget
4. Schedule your health appointments
5. Draft ideas for your project
6. Note down phone numbers
7. Add motivational quotes for the day
How many pages should a planner include?
1. 12-month and 18-month weekly planner: 170 to 250 pages
2. 3-month daily planner: 225 pages
3. 6-month daily planner: 225 pages
4. 24-months monthly planner: 100 pages
What is Microsoft planner used for?
A Microsoft planner is a project management application used to help people create, assign, organize, and facilitate tasks within the company. Its visual presentation allows team members to coordinate better with one another by breaking an entire plan into smaller, more specific tasks and categories for each member to handle. Thus, allowing the group to address its time management issues by equally distributing the jobs to its members while updating them on the project's progress from time to time.