Looking for extended essay templates? You’re on the right page. Extended essays may require a degree of technicality. It can be a hassle and stressful for some. To have a glimpse of such essays, we have an array of templates for you.
100,000+ Ready-Made Designs, Docs & Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple (MAC) Keynote.
For some, extended essays are likened to a research paper. It is investigatory and requires evidential support. You should not be afraid of extended essays. They are your best friend. To know more about them, you can start scrolling down and explore our templates and samples regarding extended essays. You can also refer to our Essay Outline Templates to give you an idea on how to get started.
Sample Psychology Extended Essay
Business & Management Extended Essay
Sample Abstract Extended Essay
Extended Essay Recommendations
Extended Essay Student Packet
Sample Film Extended Essay
Extended Essay Checklist
Extended Essay Mentor Proposal
Recommended Topics for Extended Essay
An extended essay is an in-depth study of a chosen topic by a certain or particular organization or institution such as, for instance, the International Diploma Programme. Here are some of the suggested topics you could write for your extended essays:
- Business and management extended essays. In here, the students are given the opportunity to write potential business plans and tips on how to be effective managers.
- Film extended essays. For students who fancy the film industry or for those who are film enthusiasts, this can be a great topic to dwell on. You can freely explore the bounds and horizon of filmmaking.
- Psychology extended essays. In here the primordial focus is the human mind and behavior. In here, students who are curious and interested on the inner machinations of the human mind can delve more and share their experiences and expertise as well as their thoughts.
These are just some of the suggested topics regarding extended essays. Indeed, they can be difficult at a first glance, but our templates can surely be of use to you for reference purposes. You can also refer to our Scholarship Essays, which are also of great quality.
What’s the Purpose Behind an Extended Essay?
Just like any other essay, you could write various topics for extended essays. But one may ask what’s the real score behind an extended essay—what makes it different from the other essay types. According to research, here are some of its objectives and goals:
- Enables the students to pursue a systematic process of research. In order to excel in an extended essay, the student must strategize in order to comprehensively write a topic.
- Excitement of intellectual growth. In the course of conducting an investigation and thorough research, the student can discover a lot of things and must have varied realizations and insights.
- Development of one’s critical and creative thinking. The student’s critical minds will be sharpened because they are not just describing a topic but also laying out evidence and proof to support their claims.
These are just some of the purposes behind an extended essay. It is usually about the growth and intellectual development of the student. It aims to foreground the critical and creative minds of the students. Hence, there’s no reason why you should not try our templates. If you’re looking examples for Argumentative Essays for your research paper, you can also check out our templates.