Searching for ideas and references to start your personal essay? You’re on the right track. We all know that writing essays are not really that easy. It requires time and effort on your part. Personal essays, however, give you more freedom compared to the other types of essays. They are interesting and fun because it is an expression of your thoughts and ideas.
100,000+ Ready-Made Designs, Docs & Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple (MAC) Keynote.
In line with this, you can choose from our array of personal essay templates to spark an idea for you. They are of high-quality samples, and you could print them for free. So what are you waiting for? Scroll down and check out our list of templates. Aside from personal essay samples, we also have Essay Outline Templates that you can use.
College Personal Essay Template
Personal Narrative Essay Template
Personal Response Essay Template
Personal Reflective Essay Template
Personal Experience Essay Template
Recommended Personal Essay Topics
The best feature of personal essay is that it gives you the discretion to exceed the limits of a standard essay. It allows you to express your feelings, thoughts, emotions, and concerns in an organized and professional way.
Personal essays can the basis of knowing a person better because of his or her way of writing and choice of words. You can also decipher a little bit about them because in the course of the essay, their preferences will be unfolded.
Usually, personal essays are associated with scholarship applications, examination questions, and many other that would require you to present your answer to a specific guide question or debatable issue. In the absence of a given topic, you have the discretion to choose the topic that will best suit your interest.
To help you with your personal essays, here are some of the recommended topics:
- Describing one’s relevant and inspiring past experiences
- Explaining about your arguments and standpoints about a political issue
- Giving the readers a taste of you life philosophies
- Giving the readers a tour of your career plans and life goals
These are just some interesting topics that you may use to start your essay. You can also access our Argumentative Essay templates if you’re thinking of writing one.
Personal Essay for Scholarship Template
Personal Project Essay Template
Personal Essay Outline Template
Personal Statement Essay Template
Personal Persuasive Essay Template
How to Ace your Personal Essays
A rule of thumb about writing an effective personal essay is to genuinely express yourself in a natural way and taking into account the need to establish a connection with your readers. An effective personal essay is able to channel strong and powerful messages to the reader. Here are some tips that you may consider:
- Always be specific and original. Nothing beats a unique and personalized essay. A specific essay would require that you don’t just lay out conclusions but also present clear and consistent facts.
- Choose a topic that awakens your passion. It is advisable to write something that you can relate to. It is even much better if you could write about something you love and cherish. Words from the heart and mind are magical and stellar.
- Discover your own style. Everyone of us has our own unique style of writing. Our style of writing is a combination of innate skills, educational background, influence from the environment, social background, and from our willingness to excel in writing.
These are just some of the tips we’ve gathered from research. Additionally, we also have Scholarship Essays if you’re tasked to write one in case you’re applying for a scholarship. Feel free to download and enjoy them!