On the search for college essay templates? We can help you with that. We have here an array of essay templates for you to choose from. For some, essay writing can be a stressful endeavor, but that should not be the case. Writing is a positive and professional way of channeling your deepest thoughts and sentiments.
To help you kick-start your writing endeavors, you can choose from the samples and templates below in order to spark off some inspiration and emotions. If I were you, I’ll start scrolling down and download the essay template I like the most. Additionally, we also have Essay Outline Templates, which are also in great quality.
Microsoft Word Persuasive Essay Template
Microsoft Word Reflective Essay Template
Microsoft Word Argumentative Essay Template
Microsoft Word Expository Essay Template
Microsoft Word Research Essay Template
Microsoft Word Informative Essay Template
Relevance of Essay Templates
Essays are extremely relevant not just for students but also in the world of professionals and businessmen. Sticking purely to word of mouth does not necessarily suffice. It is always advised to put everything in writing for greater security and quality in terms of organization.
Here are areas of interests wherein essays are predominantly used:
- As a marketing strategy in the business world. Behind every successful and famous product is a great write. Advertisers also used essays as a tool of making quality content in their ads particularly in websites.
- As an academic requirement. It is inevitable that a student will not encounter essay writing in school regardless of the level. From your elementary to your college years, essays are mostly required by your professors as a partial requirement for the fulfillment of your course or program.
- As a means of career elevation. For those institutions who are sponsoring great minds and let them proceed with their post-graduate courses, essays are usually one of the requirement before a scholarship grant is given. Part of the evaluation process is the quality of your writing, which will give them an idea of your degree of expertise.
These are some of the areas of interest that essays are usually used. You can also check out our Argumentative Essay templates.
Microsoft Word Personal Essay Template
Microsoft Word Scholarship Essay Template
Microsoft Word College Essay Template
Microsoft Word Descriptive Essay Template
Important Factors to Note about Different Types of Essays
There are no hard and a fast rule when it comes to essay writing. Most of the time, writers are given the prerogative to embrace their own style and uniqueness. However, you have to take note that there are also institutions and authorities that requires a certain style and format. There are various types of essays such as narrative essays, argumentative, descriptive, expository, and many more. Let’s examine some of them:
- Argumentative essay. This type of essay requires you to present and explain your stand on a certain issue. This is tricky because you’re not just arguing for argument’s sake but is also a requirement to provide substantial evidence.
- Descriptive essay. In here, you are required to lay out and write about the salient characteristics and dynamics of a certain issue, person, or event, depending on the topic. This will channel your capability to express your observations in an organize manner.
- Narrative essays. This refers to the ones that tell a story whether fictional or based on real-life events.
Indeed, writing is more fun when you know the purpose behind every essay. So what are you waiting for? Feel free to download our Best Microsoft Word Essay Templates. You can also check out our Scholarship Essay templates if you’re tasked to write as part of your scholarship requirements.