Conducting a physical inventory does not cover industrial and commercial companies only. Churches, which are also being referred to as the house of God or the Lord’s house, are also subject for inventories because, like other entities, they are also characterized by a number of movable items, saleable products and stocks that are currently on hand.
Inventory cost, on the other hand, is a computation in percentage of the church inventory’s overall value including but not limited to assets and property. If you want to check on some of the church’s set of documents, you may continue browsing the page below.
88+ Church Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, WordPress, InDesign, Apple Pages, HTML5, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Church Asset Inventory
Basic Church Profile
What a Church Inventory Represents?
Usually, a church inventory serves as its main worksheet that enlists all the items and products that are qualified for inventory purposes. You may research Inventory Templates for further references or check the following points of consideration below:
- A church inventory must contain all the basic information about the church. This is in order to recognize from which church the inventory is referenced.
- An inventory checklist of items or products is then provided therein, along with its respective information such as Serial Number, Product Descriptions, Unit Cost, Estimated Value, Current Quantities, Date of Purchase, among others.
- Names of Deanery, Archdeaconry, Diocese, and Custodians must likewise be indicated in the document to further authenticate the form.
How to Prepare the Church Inventory?
When your next task is to create a detailed and accurate church inventory, you may want to pay attention to the following important matters below:
- You may want to meet the officers and committees of the church where you will be performing inventory. Better to meet each of them in person before you start your thing.
- Gather your colleagues together and discuss the things that need to be done or performed during the course. Point out every detail that you require on your report.
- Give each your colleague a timeline so you will effectively be beating the deadline.
- You may base your inventory list on Property Inventory Templates to ensure accuracy of the form.
Church Inventory Example
Simple Church Inventory
Guidelines to Prepare Church Inventory?
A number of tips and suggestions are already given online. Some of them are even being offered for download free of charge. However, on the second thought, what you will need to have as a sort of your preparation before you tackle church inventory, is to ready yourself physically and psychologically.
Other matters as discussed below will simply follow:
- Prepare your materials a couple of days before you start your actual taking. Downloading Inventory Templates Doc or Inventory List Templates may be of great help to you.
- Make sure that you have your approval and permits ready for inspection anytime as definitely, you will go to certain rooms where regular visitors are not usually allowed to go.
- Ensure that you are armed with complete materials necessary during stock-taking, such as forms, ball pens, calculator, and other references.
These are only a few tips to smoothen your inventory activities later on. As long as you have prepared yourself and the things that you will need during the process, everything else will surely follow perfectly.