Are you fond of scribbling information about different topics? Do you think a simplified outline could still be considered informative? If you answered yes to all the questions, then you must be thrilled to use concept notes for whatever purposes it may serve you best.
A concept note example is a shorter and simplified version of lengthy documents and proposals among others. It is often straightforward even when it is only provided in short phrases and words. It could carry the simplest expression of what an author wants to write about. A simple thank-you note could be written with a concept note templates as well.
How to Write a Concept Note for Funds
Writing a concept note for funds is not an easy task. Anything that involves convincing organizations and other respected associations to fund for a certain project is always something challenging most especially in the part of the proponent.
Here’s a quick guide on how to come up with concept note for funds:
- Title – Provide a comprehensive title for the overall concept note. Just like a loan note template, a brief descriptive title provides for an essence of any concept note prepared.
- Concept Background – A concise concept background should communicate the reason why the concept was generated in the first place.
- Objectives – This summarizes the goals that serve as the pillar of the concept note.
- Action Plan – Prepare the steps that need to be done in order to realize the objectives given therein. A Cornell notes template could best execute the plans prepared for completion and appropriate action.
- Approximate Budget – An evaluated amount for the realization of anything that’s proposed through a concept note is the key on how funding may or may not be approved. Concept note templates in Word and PDF file format are always expected to contain an approximate budget if it’s created for funding purposes.
Concept Note in PDF
Guidelines on How to Create a Powerful Concept Note
Concept notes are written for a greater purpose. Like lengthy project and development proposals, concept notes aim to reach a certain goal by plainly explaining everything into writing however simply written in a draft like structure.
Despite the kind of outline, there are still steps on how to create powerful concept notes as provided below:
- Look up ideal and feasible plans. Anything that you input in a concept note template should already be comprehensive and well-planned. As per progress note templates, its structure directly involves doable plans even when it is written briefly and concisely.
- Research on potential proposal sponsors. You cannot proceed by just writing your concepts plan. It is also needed that you initially screen potential sponsors who may be willing to realize all the plans that you’ve included in your concept note. Proposal sponsors could be filtered through a guideline written in a counseling note template for easy identification.
- Engage stakeholders as much as possible. It is not enough that a written content on a concept note directly benefits stakeholders. It should encourage engagement among them, which means that the concept note must deliver way beyond what is expected.