A construction proposal sample is a document that summarizes the construction company potential to further offer a service proposal with it. It is mainly centered on the contractor’s intention to take part in bidding or a tender to render construction services from architectural designs to actual building project completion.
382+ FREE CONSTRUCTION Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), HTML5, WordPress, Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple (MAC) Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple (MAC) Keynote, Google Slides
Construction Business Proposal Template
Be able to close more deals for your construction company by procuring a professional and informative construction business proposal for your possible clients. Don’t miss out on downloading this one as it has a professional, easy-to-edit document outline with sections of proposal data that you can easily understand and follow. This template is available in various file formats applicable to any PC or mobile device.
Construction Agreement Proposal
Check out this construction agreement proposal that states information to the bidders such as the general conditions, instructions, and information. An identification listing for prime contractor and subcontractor is also given. Towards the end of the document, a bidder sheet for the construction agreement proposal is provided where the quote can be inserted along with the other contractor information.
Jumla School Construction Proposal
This template shows a response to call for a school proposal. It is named as the jumla school construction proposal. It lays out a plan stating the demands of the school building along with the responsibilities of the staff members involved in the project. The time management and the cost estimation is also provided in detail. You can download this proposal sample template for free.
Similar to a book proposal, making a construction business proposal sample could be a bit difficult. This should not discourage contractors from writing one since there are ready-made templates that make sure all important information is covered and taken note of. Make sure that you format the services you offer beforehand itself and finalize everything in proposal templates for the sake of your construction businesses.
Construction Proposal Template in PDF
This particular sample Construction Proposal Template in a PDF format allows you to create a customized proposal for your construction project. It shows the format of the proposal so that you will have an idea where to enter the respective details such as the contact details and address of the company, the name of the building, material and labor.
How to Write a Construction Bid Business Proposal
Clients often initiate competition among contractors as they look for those that could provide for satisfactory results. Contractors always make it to a point that their services are the perfect fit for the project hence the creation of construction bid business proposals.
Below are steps on how to write one:
- Executive summary – To start, contractors provide a background summary of their identity as a construction company. They include construction projects that they have successfully completed. It is also in this part of the proposal that contractors convince clients as to why they are perfect to build a project.
- Construction services – Endorsing the company as a whole increases the chances of winning the bid for a building project. Highlight the quality services that a construction company offers in a way that it perfectly coincides with what the clients are requiring. Construction companies could also use a research proposal template to endorse their well-researched procedures in order to maintain quality service.
- Estimated project cost – Write about the estimated project value which should entice clients into weighing their budget for the building project. Attach a budget proposal template is necessary and list relevant expenses for clients to evaluate from construction materials, labor, and equipment among others.
Construction Contract Proposal
Download this really useful and free ready-made construction contract proposal template that can be opened in Word format. It is a two-page document that can be easily edited in case you wish to make any changes to it. Just fill in your information wherever necessary, and you’re good to go! You can also take a look at our other word proposal templates.
Proposal for Residential Construction
You can take a look at this sample proposal that is submitted to a client for the construction of their future home. It shows how a company named “Mountain Homes” proposes to build a home under the conditions that are described in the proposal in terms of various areas of the house such as kitchen, bathroom, flooring, plumbing, electricity and so on for an inclusive price of a certain amount. The price for the proposal here includes all Berg Mountain Home fees that include design, project management, accounting, reporting, construction scheduling, supervision, and quality assurance.
Construction Project Management Proposal
This construction project management proposal discusses the four analysis topics that are chosen for a High School. Its four topics will include a distribution of study covering Critical Issues Research, Value Engineering, Review, and Schedule Reduction. Besides the Construction depth topics, a breadth analysis of Mechanical and Structural will be also proposed.
Construction Management Services Proposal
You can take a look at this sample construction management service proposal which shows a company’s proposal submitted to a college. A cover letter is provided at the very beginning of the proposal followed by which, the project team member’s information is given. Ways in which the project will be taken forward is mentioned clearly with the help of images. Previous works that have been certified are also displayed along with their images for reference purposes.
Request for Proposal Construction Management Service
The above template shows a request for bid proposal for the construction management service. It gives the description of a project i.e., to replace a pipeline that was constructed in 1996 and how it went on to experience a lot of corrosion throughout the years. The project scope, format, evaluation, and submission related details follow after the description of the project.
Proposal for Student Hostel Construction
This template talks about the construction of a student hostel in the remote area of Doti district. It first addresses the drawbacks of the region and how the students along with their academics are taking a hit because of the long commute to school. It then goes on to give the possible solutions that can help change the situation in that area. The estimated budget required for the construction of the school is explained.
Here’s a simple proposal template of a residential that gives a sample format relating to information such as the name of the company, address of the head office, name of the proposed office, estimated budget, time frame, and the primary objectives. You can download this template for free.
Basic Inclusions of a Construction Business Proposal
It is not enough to know just how to write a construction business proposal. Soon-to-be contractors and clients should know what should be written for effective and more appealing proposals.
Below is a list of the basic items that should compose a construction business proposal:
- Contractor identification details – Be it known that clients and customers would need anything that would help them easily identify contractors. In cases where a specific proposal of a contractor is shortlisted, clients would want to know full details to be its company name, contact information, project managers, and more.
- Project portfolio – A compilation of projects should be included in the proposal as an exhibit for clients to see. Most clients might possibly base their approval upon checking out completed construction projects.
- Construction time frame – A proposed end date of construction could be appealing to clients in a way that they get to see how much progress can be done in a specific span of time proposed by contractors.
Only the best marketing proposal templates could provide an outline of a marketing strategy for construction business proposals. Contractors could also fill out simple project proposal templates to simplify their intended construction proposal.