Proposals are mostly used in a business or company setting where various transactions or proposed projects take place. A proposal can be in different terms such as research proposal, project proposal for funding, business proposal, or service proposal. Generally speaking, proposals are written plans that bound to be accepted or rejected.Scroll down for more proposal samples.
Fee Proposal Template
Proposal Template to Edit
Simple Proposal Template to Print
Proposal making can be challenging, specifically to those who don’t have any experience in making one. Hence, our helpful free proposal templates are here for you to make use of. These templates provide compelling and constructive contents that will surely help you with your proposal making.
Sample Proposal Outline Template
Architect – Engineer Fee Proposal Template
Consultant’s Fee Proposal
Construction Fee Proposal
Student Athletic Fee Proposal
Most Common Types of Proposals
Perhaps you already know what a proposal is and its main purpose. However, there are different types of proposals that are widely used. Each caters to the proposal needs of every individual or organization. The following are the common proposal types.
- Unsolicited – This is a proposal type that will be submitted to a certain benefactor and usually does not issue any sorts of solicitation.
- Preliminary Proposal – A type of proposal that shows what the project maker is planning to do, how he/she will conduct the project, and why the said project is worthy of everyone’s effort. This is also a type of proposal that needs a solid foundation for discussion.
- Solicited – This is a type of proposal that complies with the protocol intended for solicitation issued by the organization. Bid proposal template is ideal for this type.
- Renewal or Competing Proposal – This is a proposal type that requests for continuous support regarding an existing project that is about to end or close.
- Supplemental Proposal – This is a type of proposal requesting for an increase in support and this is during a present budget period. This is also made for a project’s expansion scope in achieving an increase in administrative cost.
Contractor proposal templates are our other proposal template samples that you can use.
Request for Fee Proposal
Fee Increase Proposal
Financial Fee Proposal
Fee Proposal for Project
Types of Downloadable Proposal Templates
We have here our various proposal templates that you can download anytime including our business proposal samples. These are edit-friendly and pre-formatted. Check out some of the samples and download the ones you think is applicable.
- Architect-Engineer Fee Proposal Template – This template targets architect or engineer proposals. If you’re making one, for a better outcome, you might want to download this content-ready proposal template.
- Consultant’s Fee Proposal Template – This template is intended for a proposal of a consultant’s specific fee. Details such as scope, effective date, and effect on existing circulars and handbooks are included. This is also commonly used in consulting agencies.
- Student Athletic Fee Proposal Template – A proposal that is designed for student athletic fee. This is mostly used by teachers, students, and other school organizations. If you’re planning on proposing a student athletic fee in your school or university, this template is the best deal.
- Request for Fee Proposal Template – This is a template that aims for proposing a request for a fee. This comprises of details such as the date, the requester, the recipient of the proposal, the project name, work description, proposal deadline, and special instructions.
Our sample research proposal template is also available in case you need one.