Get started on your business venture with a beautiful logo for your music shop, photo studio, dance center, or design firm. Logos are an essential part of your brand as they are the face of the company, and the way how a logo is designed reveals its identity to customers—just like how an individual’s mannerisms resonate to other people.
Establishing good logo designs help customers relate to your brand. A professional, unique, and well-designed logo will help you gain more attention from customers and ultimately build trust. Your logo designs must always be consistent in all your marketing materials and should speak directly of the products or services that your studio offers. Check out our beautiful studio logos below.
Music Studio Logo
Print Studio Logo
Photo Studio Logo
Dance Studio Logo
Minimalist Photo Studio Logo
Design Studio Logo
What We Offer
Our logo designs contain different color schemes and images that identify with your product or service. Some of the logo templates our website offers include these simple yet beautiful logos:
- Photography Logos. Photography logos usually have camera lenses as their symbol. Our Photo Studio Logo template has a sharply focused lens image surrounded with four colors: orange, blue, green, and red, which are colors related to the Olympics, and title with tagline.
- Music Logos. Music is commonly associated with talent and happiness. Our Festive Music Studio Logo would be a perfect brand logo for independent and local recording studios or music producers.
- Print Studio Logos. Leverage your print studio services by using our Creative Print Studio Logo, along with your company slogan.
- Design Studio Logos. Design firms need a creative logo that would stand out from the rest and show their unique character. Place the spotlight on your design services with one of our Design Studio Logos.
Now that you’ve viewed some of our logo samples, it’s time for you to find our what makes a good logo. What do your customers remember when they see your logo? Are they reminded of your product? Are they angry, happy, or sad? Help them unfold your brand’s story and connect to it by understanding the qualities of a good logo.
Hand-Drawn Digital Studio Logo
3D Design Studio Logo
Red Chair Studio
Designing a Great Logo
There is no wrong way to design logos; however, there are ways in which you can make your logos stand out among the slew of studio logos you see every day. Here’s how you design a great studio logo:
- Memorable. Your logo must have a positive response towards customers. If you are a dance studio and you choose our logo template of graceful dancers with green, blue and yellow colors, it will probably let the customer remember a dance recital they had back in the day, a nostalgic feeling that will let them try joining your dance classes.
- Efficient. Your logo must serve a purpose. There should be meaning behind that beautiful logo or else, it wouldn’t mean anything to your customers.
- Obvious. Elements like camera lens on a photo studio logo or a chair on a furniture business logo send out a clear message to your customers that you offer services like “taking professional photos” or “build long lasting furniture”.
- Innovative. Have you noticed a slight change in design of logos in any of the famous brands like Coca-cola? This is because design trends continue to evolve and that’s why you’re logo should undergo that change as well. Logos fairly change after 10 years or when the need arises. Just remember not to change it completely, and keep it significant to customers.
Aside from making good logos for print and photo studios, our logo templates can be utilized as movie company logos, among other various applications. Check out more of our articles for other logo templates on our website, if you have any other venture in mind.