Graffiti can now be seen in all parts of the world. Some of them have even become national treasures as they are used as landmarks and begin attracting tourist for photo opportunities. These once-illegal “eyesores” have also gained recognition from the art world as a legitimate form of art. They can be in a variety of form such as paintings, stencils, and wall stickers.
Graffiti, indeed, has become one of the popular trends in designs as this kind of street art has found its way into the mainstream and has become a medium to express ideas and underlying social and political messages. So we have collected some amazing graffiti stickers to help aspiring muralists, designers, and artists as well find inspiration and create stunning artworks using these stickers with the graffiti design aesthetics.
Free Graffiti Stickers
Vinyl Graffiti Stickers
Graffiti Art Stickers
Graffiti Wall Stickers
Why Graffiti Is Important
With a long and proud history, the subculture associated with graffiti has existed for decades and still going strong. Seen as common criminals and vandals before, graffiti artists have become passionate, skilled, community-oriented, and socially conscious members of society. Most early graffiti artists come from the low-income neighborhoods who created something beautiful and has succeeded in expressing their identity in a society that tried to keep them anonymous.
Why Use Graffiti Stickers
There is no point in arguing that these artistic interpretations are hard to miss, and we all know that anything that draws attention and triggers emotion is worth the attention. Designers and artists alike love using graffiti because
- they are organic and realistic,
- they are unpolished and gritty,
- they are fresh and nontrivial,
- they look great in different layouts,
- they associate well with other styles,
- they give you a lot of freedom to express, and
- they can be overused without looking overdecorated.
Don’t forget to discover other designs for stickers on our website such as our alphabet stickers!
Car Graffiti Stickers
Printable Graffiti Stickers
Graffiti Alphabet Stickers
Small Graffiti Stickers
Popular Graffiti Artists around the World
- Banksy. Although Banksy has successfully hidden his real identity, he is undoubtedly the most well-known graffiti artist in the world. His skillful use of stencils and dark sense of humor can easily be recognized as seen in London and other English cities.
- David Choe. This flamboyant artist painted the mural at the Facebook headquarters and asked to be paid in company stocks. He also painted the now well-known portrait of Barack Obama during his presidential campaign.
- Blek le Rat. The Parisian artist is considered the father of stencil graffiti and painted rat images all around Paris in his early days. Now, his recent works can be viewed in London, Paris, Berlin, and New York City.
- Eduardo Kobra. Kobra is a muralist from Brazil who is famous for his large, colorful, and realistic murals, which can be seen all over his hometown in Sao Paulo. He is also well-known because of his unique 3D chalk pictures and paintings.
- Keith Haring. An American artist and social activist whose public art in subways—which expresses concepts of birth, death, sexuality, and war—received public attention and responded to the New York City street culture of the 1980s.
Whether you are an aspiring mural artist who wants to follow the footsteps of these famous muralist and graffiti artists or a creative director looking for inspiration from this contemporary form of art, the stickers available on this page will help you jump-start the art project you’ve been putting off. Also, try our vinyl stickers for more design ideas!