Racing is for the adrenaline-hungry people, and a clear and quick-thinking mind is required from all race car drivers. You don’t just simply drive the car fast to win; strategies have to be considered as well as fast reflexes to keep you from crashing into other cars. Aside from the heart of a speed junkie, you also need to have the brains to be able to at least finish the race.
Stickers, on the other hand, are pieces of paper with a writing or an image on one side and an adhesive on the other. Stickers can be used for decorations—whether on walls, on books, or even on cars, it absolutely depends on the situation. For those who enjoy Disney movies and television shows, check out our gallery of Disney Sticker templates.
100,000+ Designs, Documents Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, PowerPoint, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator, Keynote. - START DOWNLOADING
Car Racing Stickers
Free Racing Stickers
Street Racing Stickers
Motorcycle Racing Stickers
Dodge Racing Stickers
Monster Racing Stickers
Facts about Racing
- A Formula One car’s exhaust can reach temperatures of up to 1,000 degrees Celsius, which is more than hot enough to melt aluminum.
- On an average Formula One pit stop, the jacking of the car and the changing of all four tires will take less than three seconds only.
- A top fuel dragster can hit 300 miles per hour from a complete stop in only 3.05 seconds.
- A typical dragster has over 10,000 horsepower and consumes around 65–80 gallons per minute.
For even more sticker templates on vehicles, also check out our page full of vehicle stickers.
The Do’s and Don’ts When Racing
- DO observe good driving habits, similar to the ones you observe outside of races.
- DO pay close attention to what’s happening in front of you, beside, and behind you at all times.
- DO have a good spotter to work with you, they will be the one to look at what’s happening three to five cars ahead of you.
- DON’T try to make the same mistake as the car in front of you when you are chasing it—there is a chance that you will if you don’t pay attention.
- DON’T overdrive your car and pushing it beyond its potential—this will break the car down and will slow you down.
- DON’T abuse your tires by hammering the gas when going through turns and curves—this will put excessive heat into the tire and burn it out.
Motorbike Racing Stickers
Number Racing Stickers
Vintage Racing Stickers
Custom Racing Stickers
Bike Racing Stickers
Road Racing Stickers
Do’s and Don’ts When Designing a Sticker
- DO choose a design that is relevant to your purpose—you may research on the Internet for samples.
- DO use high-quality images which will highlight the impressive appearance of the design.
- DO apply bright and vibrant colors to give the pleasant and amazing even when printing in lower quality.
- DON’T copy the design of any existing sticker.
- DON’T make your design confusing by putting in too much details.
- DON’T use super-strong adhesives because these are very difficult to remove and may even leave a stain of adhesives on the surface.
Why Should You Choose Our Sticker Templates over Others?
These sticker templates were selected from among the best ones all around the Internet and were designed by talented and creative graphic artists who are tasked in providing their clients with the best-looking templates on the Internet. These templates can be downloaded for free without much hassle, and you only need to simply click on the green Download button below your chosen template and you’re good to go.
If you really are into cars, we also have an entire page full of templates on car stickers for you. But if you couldn’t find what you were looking for on this page, scroll down and check out the suggested links to other related content on our website.