A parent agreement plan is a legal document that indicates the arrangement between a mother and a father for their children. Some plans may be temporary, which is only intended for a specific duration upon the the request of both parties, and there are also permanent parenting plans where the parents intend for the arrangement of their children’s custody to be the final order of the court.
The basic principle is that the children should acknowledge the presence of two parents who love them and want to be involved in their growth. The parents should also recognize that the children’s needs will change as they mature and that the parents will need to make an effort to adjust to these changes. The most important principle involving this is that the parents’ agreement that the welfare of their children is very important and that each party should display a feeling of affection and respect towards the children. Feel free to check out more samples of agreement templates on our website if this isn’t what you were looking for.
Shared Parenting Agreement Template
Parenting Coordinator Agreement
Parenting Plan Agreement
Parental Responsibility Agreement
Simple Parenting Agreement Template
The Standard Code of Conduct
The parents, upon agreeing on their children’s custody and welfare, should follow a standard of parental conduct, which involves the following:
- Create a healthy environment where the children will be free to love and honor each parent by promoting in them a genuine respect and affection toward both parties.
- Consult one another concerning regarding the needs of the children, as well as the parents’ own needs.
- To respect the each other’s right to privacy, and not to inquire from the children about the other parent’s life or circumstance.
- Meet and discuss custody, access, and childcare issues in a calm, quiet, and uninterrupted environment.
- To attend parenting education classes, particularly as they address jointly dealing with child guidance, access, and other important parenting skills and awareness.
- Develop a direct child-parent bond, and encourage the children to discuss their grievances directly with the parent in question.
Parenting Time Agreement Template
Parenting Consultant Agreement
Basic Parenting Agreement Sample
Co-Parenting Agreement Template
The Standard Code of Conduct (cont’d)
- Invest in the children’s happiness and healthy development and not exploit their feelings to continue arguments between the parents.
- Encourage the children to be honest, truthful, and open and shall not them engage in secretive or dishonest acts with the other parent.
- Refer to the other parent with respect and will not demean their character or behavior or permit another to do same in the presence of the children.
- Make no attempts to alienate the children from the other parent or their extended family.
- Never harass, annoy, threaten, or strike the children or the other parent in any manner whatsoever.
Why Choose Our Templates?
These templates can be downloaded easily and for free. These come in high-resolution PDF format to assure you of legible and clear printouts. For even more agreement templates, also check out our collection of Settlement Agreement templates. But if you couldn’t find what you were looking for on this page, then check out the links below for some more related content.