Living alone or with a family has enormous risks, and the responsibilities can be complicated to manage. Become a good landlord by offering the best assured shorthold, rental, or lease agreement form. State long or short term conditions and other details for a 12 month or years of stay in a one page sample letter or multiple-page documents with our best tenancy agreement templates. Assure potential tenants of your commercial or residential properties by writing all the necessary information for renewal, termination, and other terms.
Writing a new agreement form for every new tenant can take some time. Our agreement samples feature specified content for various rental properties such as land, shop, factory, and even a post office. You can draft conditions for lodgers and room tenants if you own a house. All word documents will help you launch your property leasing business from blank to detailed samples.
One Page Sample Tenancy Agreement Template
Month to Month Lease Agreement Template in Word
Best Tenancy Agreement Templates
- Identification of the rental property
- Simple agreement on Monthly rental fees
- Terms of Agreement(s)
- Limitations on the use of rental policy
- Pets agreement
- Security deposits
- Maintenance charges
- Other miscellaneous terms both parties need to agree upon
Sublease Agreement Template to Print
Simple Apartment Rental Agreement Template
Land Lease Agreement Template in Google Docs
Office Lease Agreement Template to Edit
Commercial Lease Agreement Template in iPages
Simple Rental Agreement Word Template
Printable Rental Agreement Word Format
Residential Tenancy 12 Months Agreement Template
Free Tenancy Agreement Renewal Template
Tenancy Lodger Rental Agreement Template
Short Term Tenancy Agreement Form Template
Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement Template
The Necessity of a Tenancy Agreement
- Gathering information. As landlords or rental small business owners, it is just necessary for them to know the person temporarily using their properties. Since tenants have to fill in a deposit sample form, their personal information becomes available.
- Recording transactions. In cases where payments are delayed, forgotten, or mishandled, it is one practical solution to refer to these agreement simple forms to avoid conflicts or even court interventions.
- Legal evidence. Conflicts between landlords and tenants are quite common. So when an agreement legal action is unavoidable, official tenant agreements can be used as evidence of payment or tenancy.
- Government requirement. Most governments require people with rental properties to pay taxes. Tenancy agreements, together with sample receipts from payments, are some of the requirements the business owner or landlord submits to file for contribution or exemption.
Assured Room Tenancy Agreement Template
Standard Shop Tenancy Agreement Template
Blank Factory Tenancy Agreement Template
Boarding House Landlord Tenancy Agreement
Post Office Tenancy Agreement Template
Tenancy Agreement Letter Example
Termination of Tenancy by Mutual Agreement
Important Information on the Tenancy Agreement
- Date of payment. As rents come usually monthly or annually, the date when the payment was done should always be indicated in the commercial agreement.
- Period of payment. Just like the date of payment, the period which the payment is intended to should also be specified clearly.
- Amount. Monthly or annual rates are usually agreed upon between landlords and tenants, so the amount paid by the tenant for the period is essential.
- Landlord name. Deposit agreement forms should include the landlord or business owner’s name. The person to whom the tenants give their money should be stated.
- Tenant or payee name. Especially in a Commercial Rental Lease Agreement, this will indicate which company is using and paying for the borrowed property.
- Address of property being rented. Immovable properties such as rental houses, rooms, or spaces have addresses; and it should also be shown in the agreement.
- Tenant’s signature. As this is a design agreement, both tenant and landlord should affix their signatures as proof that they have agreed on all the stipulations written in the printable form.