Corporate training events are gatherings sponsored by corporations or businesses for its employees, business partners, clients, and prospective clients. They are usually held to create a venue for the members of an organization to bond together as well as to train and educate themselves on how to realize and execute the company’s short- and long-term goals. You may also see training templates.
Corporate Training Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Corporate Training Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Planning corporate training is a big task, especially if you are the one who is tasked to organize the occasion. One of the things that you need to prepare is the training brochure which consists of the agenda and training topics that should be discussed. Take a look at our collection of Corporate Brochure Templates on this page which you can download and use or get inspiration from. You may also see corporate templates.
Editable Bi-Fold Business Corporate Brochure Design
Tri-fold Corporate Business Brochure Design Template
Company Proposal Brochure Template
Corporate Training Tri-Fold Brochure
Corporate Landscape Training Brochure
Corporate Training Program Brochure
Corporate Training Catalog Brochure
InDesign Corporate Training Brochure
Corporate Training Company Brochure
The Advantages of Using Brochures
- Convenience. A training brochure is big enough with an ample space for you to be able to display quick information about the training. It is also small enough to access this information easily.
- Professional. Although it can come in a variety of styles and each approach and concept can be different, its design is made for a polished and professional look so that trainees will be able to sense the significance of the event.
- Space-efficient. Since you can fold these papers, they are not bulky and can easily be carried around and grabbed for reference. Anyone can put it in their pockets and doesn’t take a lot of space inside bags.
- Time-efficient. In just a short amount of time, a training brochure can give the readers a good idea of what the training is all about and other essential information or message that you are trying to communicate.
- Flexible. Because you can play with the design and format of each page, it will give the readers another different material every time they turn a page. It helps make the training interesting and less boring.
More brochure ideas are available on this website, so feel free to browse through our different articles, such as our collection of Conference Brochure Templates, while you’re here.
Corporate Business Training Brochure
Modern Corporate Training Brochure
Corporate Professional Training Brochure
Corporate Management Training Brochure
Corporate Strategy Training Brochure
Activities that Could Be Included in the Brochure
Aside from the topics that should be learned during the training, some of these activities can also be incorporated to make your corporate training more interesting.
- Keynote speakers. They can be a known person in the industry that is outside of the company or important people in the company that the members look up to who gives motivational and inspirational messages.
- Breakout sessions. A time for relaxation to relax from information load and mingle in smaller groups or do informal exercises in order to form networks among the attendees and build on new and existing relationships.
- Audio-visual presentations. Any presentations, whether for entertainment or education purposes, can be enhanced with audio and visual elements. It can make the presentation informative and enjoyable at the same.
- Awards and prizes. Rewards and prizes can also be given to exceptional trainees and individuals who were able to contribute to the training. Each member is also given certificates for their participation.
- Entertainment. Social gatherings are also important in training and conventions to keep the event lively and exciting forms of entertainment such as music or sports can provide a backdrop for conversations in a less formal way.
For more brochure design ideas, don’t forget to check out our In Design Brochure Templates.