The discipline is extremely broad and encompasses a range of more specialized fields of engineering, each with a more specific emphasis on particular areas of applied science, technology, and types of application.For brochure templates compatible with Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, or GIMP, check out our gallery of PSD Company Brochures.
Engineering Company Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Engineering Company Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Engineering has been in existence since the ancient times as humans learned to construct essential tools such as the wedge, lever, wheel, and the pulley. Each of these is fundamentally reliable with the cutting edge definition of engineering. But compared to the professions of law or medicine, engineering is relatively new.Engineering involves the innovative use of logical standards to outline or develop structures, machines, mechanical apparatus, or manufacturing processes.
Manufacturing Engineering Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Manufacturing Engineering Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Computer Engineering Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Computer Engineering Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Engineering Services Company Brochure
Bio-Medical Engineering Company Brochure
Engineering Company Bi-Fold Brochure
Sample Engineering Company Brochure
Facts about Engineering
- The word engineer was taken from the Latin word which translates to cleverness in English.
- The first computer program was predicted by Ada Lovelace in a paper she published in 1843.
- The Atari Portfolio was released in 1989 and was the world’s first palmtop computer.
- Engineer Serman Poppen invented the snowboard in 1965. It was originally called “snurfer” before being called “snowboard.”
- One of the first ever video games, called Tennis for Two, was developed in 1958 by an engineer named William Higinbotham.
Tips When Designing Brochures
- Know your purpose of distributing brochures, why you need to do it, as well as why the public would want to read it.
- Never use too much font types. Three is the recommended maximum number. One for the heading, another for the subheading, and a third one for the body itself.
- Choose the right size and type of paper. If you want to look professional, then don’t settle for cheap materials.
- Determine what the public wants, not what you want. Put yourself in their shoes and think of why you should be interested in reading the brochure and not throwing it to the garbage bin straight away.
- Your brochure should be able to cater to a wide range of people, so as much as possible, use simple words and simple thoughts.
For more templates, you may want to check out our gallery Infographic Brochures.
Mechanical Engineering Company Brochure
Engineering Company Firm Brochure
InDesign Engineering Company Brochure
Manufacturing Engineering Company Brochure
A corporation is defined as a company or group of individuals which has been approved to act as a solitary entity. Corporations are owned by stockholders who share in the benefits and losses produced through the company’s operations. For templates on these, check out our gallery of Corporate Brochure Templates.
Why Download Our Templates?
These templates were selected from among thousands of the best ones all over the Internet and were designed by talented and creative graphic artists worldwide who have had a lot of experience in the field of graphic designing. You may be able to download these templates without much hassle for a very reasonable price, and you can choose to save it in either PSD, AI, Vector EPS, depending on which format suits you best.
These templates are compatible with most photo editors available and are fully editable. However, to gain full control over these templates, we recommend you use the software that is highly compatible with these files such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, and GIMP for PSD and Adobe Illustrator for AI and EPS files.