Case studies are usually used in the field of market research, product promotion and development, and in other areas of business and social sciences. Generally, case studies deal with a particular subject matter by narrowing down a broad topic into different research topics.
It is a proven fact that case studies are complex in nature. Writing a case study demands a great of time and resources to the proponents. There are various factors to take into account because case studies are expected to be detailed and comprehensive. To help you write an outstanding and engaging case study, there are a collection that provide guidelines for case studies and how to effectively structure them. you may also see Analysis Templates
100,000+ Designs, Documents Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, PowerPoint, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator, Keynote. - START DOWNLOADING
Case Study Analysis Design
Medical Case Study Template
Medical Ethics Case Study
Nursing Case Study Sample
Nursing Care Case Study
General Guidelines in Writing a Case Study
The core of a case study is mostly founded upon a business or social problem. The case study aims to shed light on gray areas to ensure that the problem is comprehensively resolved. Case study examples showcase how a case study is dissected into different divisions to ensure that every section contributes to its coherence and objectives. Consider the following guidelines:
- Prepare the needed documents for your case study. Before structuring and outlining your case study, you need to plan and prepare first some documents, reports, or other resource materials that are needed in the execution of the case study.
- Starting your case study with an outline. Draft first the important sections that you should include in your case study. Free case study templates can show how are headers and sub-headers are written and effectively positioned in a case study.
- Check for deficiencies and gaps. After drafting the outline and providing the initial content of your case study, you have to read it again or let a third person read it to gain constructive criticisms as to how you can improve your outline and content.
After making the necessary adjustments, then you can start finalizing and complying with the finishing touches before submitting them to the designated authorities.
Business Case Study Templates
Case Study for International Business
Small Business Case Study
Case Study for Business Intelligence
Business Communication Case Study
Psychology Case Study Templates
Educational Psychology Case Study
Case Study in Abnormal Psychology
Types of Case Study Templates
Case studies interdisciplinary and multidimensional. They are applied in a range of disciplines and fields. With this, case study proponents usually use case templates to help them in coming up with a holistic and substantial case study. Consider the following templates and their corresponding applications:
- Medical Case Study Templates – According to research, most medical case studies are used to document and analyze certain clinical conditions and diseases and ultimately examining their respective treatment procedures. There are various approaches to this because clinical conditions vary from person to person. These templates will give you an idea on how medical case study works and what are the commonly used objectives and thesis statements.
- Business Case Study Templates – For business graduates, business case studies are not new to them. This is because business schools include business case studies in their lessons so as to give the students a realistic and clear picture on how business theories and strategies are applied. The offered sample templates here are applicable to international and small businesses.
- Psychology Case Study Templates – The heart of psychological case studies is centered on the intrinsic and extrinsic factors that may affect the behavior and responses of certain individuals, groups, or other occurrences. The samples can give you a hand in ensuring that the topic and outline of your case study are relevant and timely.
- Marketing Case Study Templates – Marketing case studies are considered as an effective marketing reference and tool. Advertisers and marketing officers can learn a lot from case studies in coming up with marketing strategies and plans. For those who are into the field of marketing, these case study templates can help a lot especially when the subject matters involve digital marketing, tourism, and many more.
- Financial Case Study Templates – Even in the field of numbers and financial accounts, case studies play a role. Because financial case studies deal with particular subjects following a certain case analysis format, the results can shed salient conclusions and propositions to enhance a particular financial plan or strategy.
Marketing Case Study Samples
Digital Marketing Case Study
Case Study for Tourism Marketing Strategy
Marketing Plan Case Study
Project Case Study Templates
Case Study for Construction Project Management
Project Failure Case Study
Case Study for Project Management
Social Case Study Templates
Case Study for Social Worker’s Mental Health
Social Media Case Study
Customer Case Study Templates
Case Study for Customer Service
Case Study for Customer Satisfaction
Design Case Study Templates
Graphic Design Case Study
Case Study for Interior Design
Standard Inclusions of a Case Study
The sections that are included in case studies differ. Each case study can have unique elements because of the nature of the subject matter and the approaches applied by the proponents. However, there are standard inclusions of case study templates.
- Executive Summary – The executive summary is an avenue for you to give the readers of the case study an overview and summary as to the purpose and direction of the study. In here, you need to provide the field of research you’re focusing on and the corresponding methodologies and theories that you’re integrating in the study. Executive summaries are mostly present in marketing case study templates.
- Data Presentation – You need to present the findings of your case study. Test case templates can show you how the findings are structured in an engaging and professional way. You need to identify here the core problems of your case and the subject matters of your analysis and discussion.
- Discussion and Analysis – A case study is not just a mere descriptive study of a certain topic, the presented data must be digested, analyzed and correlated with one another as what is showcased by case analysis templates. Your analysis can lead you to finding the solutions to the problem or subject matter of the case study.
And lastly, you need to provide a substantial conclusion and recommendation. The recommendations are important to make your case study operational.
Financial Case Study Templates
Financial Planning Case Study
Financial Accounting Case Study
Case Study for Financial Analysis
Product Case Study Templates
Case Study of New Product Launch
Case Study of New Product Development
Research Case Study Templates
Case Study of Qualitative Research
Action Research Case Study
Case Study for Research Methodology
Research Proposal Case Study
Student Case Study Templates
Case Studies for Disruptive Student Behavior
Case Study of Nursing Student
Training Case Study Samples
Training Case Study
Internet Training Case Studies
Training Case Study for Web
Invigilator Training Case Studies
Leadership Training Case Study
Technical Case Study Templates
Technical Case Study
How to Create a Comprehensive and Well-written Case Study?
The degree of importance of a case study depends on their usage. For business case templates, case studies are used as a tool in coming up with strategies to increase sales and ultimately gain more profit. Here are some tips to enhance your case study.
- Consider current field-related problems and trends. Case studies are interesting when it deals with frequently questioned subject matters, gray areas, trending issues and many more. However. Historical problems are also appealing depending on the preferences of your target audience.
- Come up with a holistic case study. In writing your case study, you should not left your readers hanging. The story should be complete and holistic. All the outlined objectives must be sufficed. That is why selecting the scope and objectives of your study is critical. Free case templates tell a complete storyline from the background of the case until its recommendations.
- Cite your references accordingly. Plagiarism and claiming other people’s work as your own are considered cardinal violations. Citing your references appropriately and consistently, one the one hand, shows professionalism.
- Make it easy to read and comprehend. The language used in your case study must be suitable to your subject audience.