A student contract is a written agreement between a student and a teacher that is conducted toward changing the student’s behavior. This serves as a motivational device with which you agree to give merit to students who complete assigned tasks or show particular behaviors. Majority of the student contracts are oriented in a positive way. You may also see Sample Contract Templates.
95+ FREE STUDENT Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (Spreadsheets), Microsoft Publisher, Apple (MAC) Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
Student contract templates are great for teachers and mentors. It allows for easier and simpler contract creation. Not only that, we offer a lot contract templates for students. These are prepared so that users are guided with regard to content and formatting.
Student Academic Contract Template
Premium Student Learning Contract Template
Performance Contract Template to Edit
Simple Consulting Contract Template
Coaching Contract Template
Types of Student Contract Templates
Student contract serves as a record for monitoring a student’s behavior, academics, and other relevant platforms. Now, when it comes to student contract making, there are various student contract templates that we have to offer. Select which one you think is applicable. Take time to look at these samples.
- Academic Student Contract – This is ideal for those who are looking for student contract for academic purposes. This contains all necessary details needed for an academic contract.
- Student Behavior Contract – For those looking for a contract regarding student behavior, this is recommended. This is useful for guidance counselors and teachers. This will help them track a student’s behavioral development. For this, the use of behavior contract templates would be ideal.
- College Student Contract – As the name implies, this is intended for students in the college level. Professors are the ones who use this mostly.
- Student Employment Contract – For students who are working at the same time, and are in need of a contract, make use of this template. This also contains all important information which can be found in a student employment contract.
- Student Loan Contract – If you searching for a contract loan that applies for students, no need to look further, this template is a great match.
Student – Teacher Contract
Student Contract Sample
Inclusions of a Student Contract
You might think that a student contract is not as a business contract template, however, that is not the case. Students, as much as any adult out there, need guidance with regard to their responsibilities and obligations within the campus. Some of the essential parts of a student contract are as follows:
- Rights – As a matter of establishing trust and security, students and staff need to know what is due them.
- Duties and Responsibilities – Depending on the contract, obligations can be outlined for students, teachers, and parents.
- Regulations – To avoid confusion later in the school year, those involved need to know the standard operating procedures of the institution as well as of the departments that belong to it.
- Terms and Conditions – This would depend on the type of contract it is. It may include provisions for:
- Payment – Students who applied for loans or are working for the institution should be notified of details such as interest, wage, method, and schedule of payment.
- Time Frame and/or Duration – This is especially useful for working students.
- Confidentiality Statement – Should any sensitive information be involved, this statement is necessary to ensure the security of students and staff alike.
- Signatures of Parties Involved – This is to make it legal and binding.
A student’s life is never easy. It is, therefore, important for guidelines to be set in order for them to experience a fulfilling school life.