An equipment log is very important in every business as it allows them to monitor everything that is related to all the equipment that they use for the daily processes of the business. Equipment logs are basically documents that are used in different purposes and for different functions with regards to equipment handling, maintenance, and usage.
Other than our sample equipment log templates, you may also download our Log Template should you be needing to list or document items for a different purpose or area of usage other than those that concern various equipment.
Weekly Equipment Maintenance Log Template
Patient Equipment Log Template
Electrical Equipment Log Template
Equipment Maintenance Log Template
Equipment Service Log Template
Weekly Equipment Maintenance Log
A weekly equipment maintenance log is used to assure that all the equipment are still intact and are properly working so to not experience technical problems during operations. A few items that are included in a weekly equipment maintenance log are as follows:
- The equipment used weekly including its parts and overall appearance
- Inspection results of the equipment’s working and functional condition
- The name of the person who inspected the equipment
- The date and specific time when an equipment is inspected
- The corrective actions that are needed to be done for an equipment to be fully utilized
Equipment Borrowers Log
It is very important for a department to have an equipment borrowers log so that they can record all the equipment that are being borrowed by other employees from a different department. Information that should be supplied in an equipment borrowers log are as follows:
- The equipment to be borrowed
- The name of the person who borrowed the equipment
- The department where the borrower is assigned
- The date and time when the equipment is borrowed
- The expected date and time of returning the equipment
- The date and time when the equipment is returned
- The person who allowed the equipment to be borrowed
Should there be operating problems in a given equipment or there are equipment that are not returned for a long period of time, it must immediately be reported so that preventive measures may be applied and it will not affect the operations of the business in the coming days of use. Aside from our equipment log templates, you may also download our Word Log Template and Maintenance Log Template.
Equipment Repair Log Template
Daily Equipment Log Template
Equipment Inventory Log Template
Equipment Inspection Log Template
Equipment Rental Log Template
Equipment Repair Log
Other than keeping a record of all the equipment, it is also important to know the kind of repairs and maintenance that are being done with the equipment that are being used in the company operations. An equipment repair log includes the following information:
- The item or equipment that needs repair
- The repair processes that have been applied
- The date when an equipment have been reviewed and has been subjected for repair
- The date when an equipment have been returned after repair
- The person who did the repair for the equipment
- The certification that an equipment is available for use again
Equipment Inventory Log
There is also a need for an inventory log for equipment that are kept in storage to assure that there is enough equipment in a specific location or that there are backups that may be used should a primary equipment used not function properly.
Other than our equipment log templates and samples, you may also take a look at our Daily Log Template and use it in whatever purpose it may serve.