The minutes of the meeting is a very important document as it holds all the information that is being talked about in a specific meeting schedule. As there are many items that can be talked about in a specific meeting, the meeting minutes serves as the outline of all the data being presented.
Informal meeting minutes may be accepted by companies and businesses who do not have a specific format of their meeting minutes. This means that the person tasked to create the minutes of the meeting can freely create his or her own template of the said document as long as all the needed information are included in the specific report. We can provide you with Meeting Minutes Template samples should you be needing one for your reporting.
156+ Meeting Minutes Templates in PDF | Word | Google Docs | Apple Pages -START DOWNLOADING
Informal Board Meeting Minutes Template
Informal Staff Meeting Minutes Template
Informal Team Meeting Minutes Template
Free Informal Meeting Minutes Template
Inclusions of an Informal Meeting Minutes
Even if the meeting minutes in presented in an informal manner, it should still include the important basic information that are as follows:
- The date and time that the meeting started
- The time that the meeting ended
- The overall time duration of the meeting
- The head of the meeting or the person who called for the meeting
- The type of meeting that has transpired or the purpose on why the meeting has been called
- The person who made the meeting minutes or the person assigned to take notes of the details of the meeting
- The attendees of the specific meeting
- The people who are supposed to be in the meeting but are not able to attend to and the reason for their absence
The informal minutes of the meeting should also include these items that are being discussed within the duration of the entire meeting:
- The agenda item that is the focus of a specific part of the meeting
- The presenter of the agenda to be talked about
- The concerns of people with regards to the agenda being presented
- The complete list of the agenda items that were discussed
- The resolution regarding the changes that are expected to be seen on specific agendas
- The action items that are needed to be presented on the next meeting or for a specific duration of time
- The discussions that have transpired and the result of the discussions
Other than our informal minutes of the meeting templates, you may also download our Club Meeting Minutes Template and Committee Meeting Minutes Template samples.
Informal Meeting Minutes Summary Template
Informal Meeting Minutes for Secretaries
Informal Business Meeting Minutes Template
Importance of Having an Informal Meeting Minutes
It is very essential to use an informal meeting minutes especially for the following reasons:
- First and foremost, if the company you are working for do not provide a specific layout or template for the minutes of the meeting, it will be easier for the note taker to have an informal meeting minutes template before hand so all the information that are needed to be noted are being checked.
- Informal meeting minutes allows the attendees of the meeting to specifically see all the items that have been discussed. This kind of outline will help them to remember all the things that have transpired during the meeting which they can relay to other members and employees should it be allowed or if they are the concern of one specific area in the discussion.
- It helps the attendees of the meeting to take note of the actions that they are still tasked to do with regards to the changes that are needed to be applied in some of the presented meeting agenda.
Aside from our informal minutes of the meeting templates, you may also be interested to download our Team Meeting Minutes Template samples.