An advice note is a type of document that is sent by a supplier towards a customer in order to inform him or her that the products being ordered have been delivered. Generally, there are details added, such as the quantity of goods and how they are being dispatched. An advice note is commonly used in a retail or business selling platform.
There are several templates that can help you when you make an advice note. With these numerous advice note templates that we have, you can surely find the one that suits your needs. Browse through our different selections below. These templates are download-ready too!
90+ Note Templates in PDF | Word | Excel | Google Docs | Apple Pages | Google Sheets | Apple Numbers -START DOWNLOADING
Advice Note Example
Types of Advice Note Templates
These are the different advice note templates that we offer. These are all downloadable and you can also easily edit them if there is a need to. Choose which one you find applicable.
- Business Advice Note Template – This is the ideal template to use if you’re making an advice note that is designated for business purposes. This contains details that are essential in every business advice note. So if you’re looking for a template of this type, go ahead and download a copy of this now!
- Service Advice Note Template – This type of advice note is designed for services. Regardless of what service type is being rendered, if there is a need to make an advice note for it, then this template is a perfect fit. You can use this as your source or download your own copy for future needs.
- Planning Advice Note Template – If you’re making an advice note that is intended for planning, you might want to download this template. It is ideal for providing advice regarding the role of the planning system in preventing the adverse effect of certain issues.
Planning on making a thank you note? Our thank-you note templates are ready for use! Check them out!
Audit Note In PDF
Sustainable Development Note
What Elements Are Included in an Advice Note?
The details that an advice note has sometimes vary and are sometimes based on local customs or trade laws which apply in the administration where the vendor or supplier is located. Majority of advice notes include:
- References in ordering numbers
- Order numbers given by the client
- A detail that contains the quantity and type of products that are included in the order
- Total costs
- Shipping charges which the vendor has assessed
- The shipment mode which contains the name of the shipper
In case there is partial fulfillment of a client’s order, the information may also identify the items that are shipped after the specified date.
If the information on the advice note is reasonably extensive, the client will then have the option to use the data in matching the original purchase order and will have a great idea of when to expect each of the items they have ordered. It is always an imperative to note that an advice note compensates for the actual bill lading that joins the shipment.
For your other template needs, you might want to try our case notes templates. There are also several downloadable template samples.